Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can some one clear up whether this guy has any real pace or not? All the reports when we were first linked suggested he was pacy, but from watching him in the Euro's and the standard Youtube clips he looks like he's running in treacle half the time.

Whether he'll be a good signing or not i think depends on who he's going to replace in the squad. Will surely be either Navas or Nasri.

Can some one clear up whether this guy has any real pace or not? All the reports when we were first linked suggested he was pacy, but from watching him in the Euro's and the standard Youtube clips he looks like he's running in treacle half the time.

Whether he'll be a good signing or not i think depends on who he's going to replace in the squad. Will surely be either Navas or Nasri.
He plays on the left cutting in to the middle so not navas and i would think nasri who works a bit harder will stay

He plays on the left cutting in to the middle so not navas and i would think nasri who works a bit harder will stay

i know he plays on the opposite wing but we've got to consider the foreign squad place he'll take up. We're already full in that regards (Gundogan replacing MDM, Zaba about to go but you have to assume he'll be replaced) so somebody will have to make way for him. The only two obvious options in a remotely similar position are Navas and Nasri.

"Wah wah we're not signing £100 million superstars with every transfer wah wah". Nolito will prove to be a great addition to the squad. Not that that stops some people spitting their dummy out before he even kicks a ball for us.

FM researcher put his pace and acceleration around 14 if I remember. I know I know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.