Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navas mkII, noting special player. From Pogba, Auba, Laporte and whoever ''itks'' promised to another Navas when we still have current one, great

Hi mate....nothing like Navas....Nolito is better off the ball, stronger on the ball and a better finisher...Navas relies on his straight line quickness to beat a man...Nolito has better close control and will give us more goals as well....at 14mil, this would be just good business..The only thing I would question is why we didnt trigger his release clause sooner...this could have been done before the euros if we've been watching him for a while...and if we havent been watching him a while, gets me thinking whats changed over the summer??

Calling Nolito.. Navas is just ignorant full stop. There's an article in this thread that talks about his journey and West Ham's manager gave a tactical breakdown of Nolito's movements to create space for himself, link also in this thread. He's nothing like Navas.

Getting a bit sick of people having a pop at Navas when he has absolutely fuck all to do with this to be honest.
How about comparing him to the player who's position he plays in? Sterling.

Getting a bit sick of people having a pop at Navas when he has absolutely fuck all to do with this to be honest.
How about comparing him to the player who's position he plays in? Sterling.
Navas is a whipping boy, some people always need one, or more

But signing Nolito would allow Sterling to move to the right wing where he should be better suited.

But signing Nolito would allow Sterling to move to the right wing where he should be better suited.

Well, according to people on here, Pep likes to play with inverted wingers which means that Nolito and Sterling would both be playing on the right and Navas would be on the left.
And Sterling doesn't seem better suited to the right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.