Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish i could get excited about this signing. But i can't. Especially since he might be the alternative to Auba. Other than that....he turns 30 later this year and plays mainly in Sterlings position.

I agree mate..I'm not excited about the signing but his low release clause makes this just "good business" and he does look like an improvement over current squad members (Navas?) Maybe Pep wants to bring in someone that knows his system and can help with a smooth transition?....I cant see that this guy was a main target for us this summer, so worried this means we've given up on a plan A already......solid player but disappointed if this is plan B for someone like Aubameyang...

Meh. People saying he stands out more than navas.. look at navas videos for Valencia.

The boy was shit hot. He is still capable under the right manager.

He was unbelievable for an average team and ate fullbacks for breakfast.

He's only 30.

Meh. People saying he stands out more than navas.. look at navas videos for Valencia.

The boy was shit hot. He is still capable under the right manager.

He was unbelievable for an average team and ate fullbacks for breakfast.

He's only 30.
get your facts straight buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.