Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a friend said to me, it's evident that we're stockpiling wingers.

Nolito/Sterling on the left.
Navas/Sane on the right.
Nolito and Sane could both play as a false nine if needed.

Nolito's age isn't great, but as he isn't a player reliant on pace, he'll be a good addition for the next few years. His buyout clause is ridiculously cheap too.

No no... no n' no no... no n' no no... no n' no no-lito!

I hope this rumor has no legs personally, was expecting some more exciting young players to come in, freshen up our attack and put some fear back into the opposition for us.
Cos players over 29 are all instantly useless... dod anyone really think we would buy only 22, 23 year olds? We are looking at stones, sane, fabinho, we were looking at laporte. Also we have our own yougsters. Also, aubameyang is 2 years younger but relies on pace.

That's probably the dumbest post I've ever read.
Well if you meant navas, why say "daren't mention"? Everyone is mentioning him. You looked like you meant sterling. If you didnt, apologies. If you did, please refrain.
Just woke up so i might be a bit tetchy.

Well if you meant navas, why say "daren't mention"? Everyone is mentioning him. You looked like you meant sterling. If you didnt, apologies. If you did, please refrain.
Just woke up so i might be a bit tetchy.
I did mean Sterling but you just go ahead and ignore me there Mr if I'm pissing you off. I'm not going anywhere.

Good enough to start for Spain (and actually playing well) but not good enough for us according to some people on here.

Only simon23 thinks that at the minute. It's obvious to anyone not petty enough to reject a player for being 29 that Nolito is class and would be a good signing.

5 goals in 6 appearences for Spain and 12 goals/7 assists in 27 appearences in La Liga is objectively good and something City have needed from a winger all year. Never mind he fits Pep's style etc.

If we sign Sane and Nolito, I can see Sterling getting more playing time as a striker this season especially considering Kun has had injury issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.