Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the same way that after you've had a few drinks the ugly woman in the club starts to look like Penelope Cruz, after being linked with Townsend and Walcott this guy is starting to look more and more like Neymar.

Fuck me the police are on patrol tonight. Bet ur really fun to be around.

Sevilla. Sorry.

You did not disagree with the rest of the content?

I'm gonna go think over my actions.

Navas has scored 33 career goals. Nolito has scored 127. Of those goals scored by Nolito, 42 have been scored in 119 appearnces in Serie A. While Navas scored 23 in 285 appearnces for a very good Sevilla side.

Granted, that only gives us 'goals scored' and not the whole picture. However, on an indicative basis, he is better in front of goal.

I hope we get this guy. His movement the other night was excellent. It only took that to make me believe he has inherent abilities. Unlike certain wingers we daren't mention.

It is an improvement. Plenty of time left for more reinforcements to come in.

we need more than just an improvement.....we need a significant overhaul and for me nolito is of the quality of squad filler, not a player who is significantly going to improve us

we need more than just an improvement.....we need a significant overhaul and for me nolito is of the quality of squad filler, not a player who is significantly going to improve us

You do not know what other signings we are going to make, how Pep will set up the team and who will play in the starting XI. So how can you make those claims?

You do not know what other signings we are going to make, how Pep will set up the team and who will play in the starting XI. So how can you make those claims?

you are right i don't know but the ones we are being linked to at present aren't good and thats all anyone can go off. (unless you are one of the ITK's and you have more info than the average forum member).....so we either discuss potential targets or nothing.

I believe we need a significant overhaul. I also believe the players that we "reportedly" targeting (the likes of Sane, Nolito and now Townsend) are simply not good enough to improve us whether that be as an individual or part of a premiership team. The only one i truly agree with is the one we have at the moment (gudongan) though there is an obvious reservation due to his injury.

you may not agree with me and thats absolutely fine but surely the point of a forum is to express and discuss opinions.

We've basically been linked to every winger with a reasonable release clause. There's a strong possibility that it's all bollocks shared by the players' agents to let everyone know their client is available on the cheap.

Good enough to start for Spain (and actually playing well) but not good enough for us according to some people on here.

Think we will all be surprised when we actually see these players in an organised system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.