Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot base judgement on 1 game ....if so we would never of signed most of our current squad
In fairness Daz I haven't. I've seen him two or three times playing for Celta Vigo and have yet to be particularly impressed.

If transfers in are meant to improve the squad then I am not convinced he would add much. There are younger players out there with similar current skills but greater long term potential .... but that's just my own humble opinion.

Assume this is the guy who spent the game standing offside...now in fairness he was damn good at it but not sure it's a it's a much sought after attribute these days. Or any fucking days come to think of it.

I'm confused as to where we'd use him? We got Sterling, Nasri (so far still in our roster), Silva, KDB and Navas. And by the looks of it, Sáne on the way. So..

if we were linked with payet before he joined west ham , youd have the same posters who never watch anything other then the premier league whinging never heard of him , to old blah fucking blah

To me, this makes more sense than sane. Would cost half, and right now is a far better player. Sane has huge potential, but so do sterling, roberts, kelechi and brahim. Signing someone like nolito, who scores goals for fun and is versatile would be a much better deal imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.