Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, this makes more sense than sane. Would cost half, and right now is a far better player. Sane has huge potential, but so do sterling, roberts, kelechi and brahim. Signing someone like nolito, who scores goals for fun and is versatile would be a much better deal imo.
short term signing this would be.. 30 years old in October. Also if we are signing player like this for back up role, don't we already have Navas for that? Nolito scores more probably but who doesnt.

short term signing this would be.. 30 years old in October. Also if we are signing player like this for back up role, don't we already have Navas for that? Nolito scores more probably but who doesnt.
Since navas joined city he has scored 8 goals for city. In the same time nolito has 39 for celta vigo.
Thanks lovely,2 months out and at nearly 30 doesn't really sound what we should be looking for but i'll support all city players as usual
It was a rare hamstring injury to be fair, and nolito is younger than navas.

Since navas joined city he has scored 8 goals for city. In the same time nolito has 39 for celta vigo.

It was a rare hamstring injury to be fair, and nolito is younger than navas.
I predict a much better Navas under pep,we will have players in the box for one thing,this guy to rotate with and teach Raheem doesn't sound so bad then

Was doubting this until I just read he's been out for two months with injury. Nailed on we're after him now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.