Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably the dumbest post I've ever read.
He's right. You banging the same drum over and over makes you look the dumb one, but then you probably know that already.
It's good you're not going anywhere, we all get to be entertained by your shite for a bit longer.

Nah, kelechi will play more. Also sane is very physicl so he can definitely play there.
True but I've watched a ton of Shalke games (Bundesliga in general) and even though Sterling has his issues with finishing, I personally feel that he still has a better end product than Sane. Iheanacho is a budding superstar, but if Aguero goes down even he can't play every minute.

What are you guys all crying about? He's a perfect backup/pairing for Raheem. And he's just 14 million, good lord never thought I'll hear those figures being associated with us ever again.

Stop cribbing, At 14 mills we won't get anyone better. You need players who are willing to be part players as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.