Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pudge you can't say if 'x' is shit then 'y' is shit..just doesn't work like that
I'm not.

You also can't say, Pep must want him, he must be brilliant and that'll do. Doesn't work like that. The Townsend rumours didn't get that treatment for some reason..

My point is how easily excitable folk get at this time, and will make something mundane seem so much more.

We can't complain that we are paying too much for our purchases so far. Gündogan and Nolito for 35 million. Well done to Txixi. Can't go wrong can it?

Not a bit of a difference at all, this season has cost Pedro his spot in that same team where he was a regular and scoring goals for the side he helped win a Euros and a World Cup.

Trust in Pep? Does that only apply to rumuored targets that tickle your own fancy?

Do you not feel that pedros Chelsea compadres played a part in his productivity?? Hazard 2 goals springs to mind...

Do you not feel that pedros Chelsea compadres played a part in his productivity?? Hazard 2 goals springs to mind...
Productivity, or numbers on a page, aren't what I'd solely judge someone on to be fair.

Copious wank performances would be a better indicator.

I'm not.

You also can't say, Pep must want him, he must be brilliant and that'll do. Doesn't work like that. The Townsend rumours didn't get that treatment for some reason..

My point is how easily excitable folk get at this time, and will make something mundane seem so much more.

Well I trust Pep's judgement..I also think that Spanish Dave/Navas will probably know a great deal about him too and it looks like they are staying

We are not always going to sign galacticos..he seems like he will be an improvement on what we currently have..can't knock us being savvy

Well I trust Pep's judgement..I also think that Spanish Dave/Navas will probably know a great deal about him too and it looks like they are staying

We are not always going to sign galacticos..he seems like he will be an improvement on what we currently have..can't knock us being savvy
And we're not always going to sign good players just because Pep's the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.