Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it,barca was in there but he chose us as he had no need to rush,he could have waited for them if thats what he wanted
also the report was from Catalan TV channel, of course they are going to put their own propaganda twist there, and even if it were true, its hardly embarrassing to say that we are behind Barca at the moment in the pecking order currently in footballing world.

Well Fernandinho dint excite me, look how he turned out.

He is a bargain for the stats he has giveat Celta Vigo and the fact that his national team manager slots him into probably the most competitive xi in work football.

Seems a good bit of business, nice to have a new winger who can score. I love Navas' work rate but his finishing is awful.

Nope..in today's market paying that price for ANY even half decent player is good business..the fact he's a regular Spanish international who other players who know better than us have already commented that he's a bargain..it's not a leap of faith,,

If he's shit then we will soon find out..but we've not found out yet..and you're already slagging him off
At least you changed it to "slagging him off" after realising that everyone was judging him, only mine wasn't one that matched your judgement of him and the transfer. Although "average" isn't slagging someone off if like you say the fee is low..

As for his teammates calling him a bargain, I fully expected them to call him shite and overpriced before lining up with him in the tunnel..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.