Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Productivity, or numbers on a page, aren't what I'd solely judge someone on to be fair.

Copious wank performances would be a better indicator.

Has he had more wank performances in his career compared to 'decent'?

You know the score, one season does not make a player shite overnight, hence I used the hazard comparison. For what it's worth, I agree on the 'impact' of the signing, however, all good signings need a warm up act, one that is happy to shun the stardom and have an influence in an unorthodox way, everything coming out about the lad points towards something we need in abundance.... Character in that dressing room!!

Is proclaiming him a bargain and good signing before he's played for us not judging him?

Nope..in today's market paying that price for ANY even half decent player is good business..the fact he's a regular Spanish international who other players who know better than us have already commented that he's a bargain..it's not a leap of faith,,

If he's shit then we will soon find out..but we've not found out yet..and you're already slagging him off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.