Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
A point I've already made.

I was told I was judging him before he even puts on a City shirt; I think he's an average signing, my opinion. So I judge him as so.

Others judge him as a great signing and a "superstar" before he even puts on a City shirt.

One is as fair, or unfair, as the other. Yet only one is deemed irrational. Why?

I agree it's an average signing but I have a feeling that he'll turn into a superstar under our Pep.

One judgment, that he's a great signing for the money, is backed up by objective statistics.

The other judgement, the one you keep belaboring, is backed up by nothing.

So yes, if you insist on objecting people here to your misplaced opinions then you should expect greater scrutiny.
I don't insist, you just keep quoting me.

"Look at Nolito," said Bilic. "When players today are saying 'I've got no space' - you've got to move to create space. Nolito is never still, he's always on the move. You see Nolito going there, going there, going there, you are so frustrated as a full back that eventually you kick him. Create space, in today's football there is no space, but Nolito is creating when there is no space," he added.

A point I've already made.

I was told I was judging him before he even puts on a City shirt; I think he's an average signing, my opinion. So I judge him as so.

Others judge him as a great signing and a "superstar" before he even puts on a City shirt.

One is as fair, or unfair, as the other. Yet only one is deemed irrational. Why? Only I am told I can't judge him or the deal at this junction, because I judge the deal negatively.
Well yes one is fair. It's based on his performances, stats, current standing in the game and the fact the best manager in the world wants him. There's a fair deal of both objective and subjective evidence to back up that view.

And then there's you.

"Look at Nolito," said Bilic. "When players today are saying 'I've got no space' - you've got to move to create space. Nolito is never still, he's always on the move. You see Nolito going there, going there, going there, you are so frustrated as a full back that eventually you kick him. Create space, in today's football there is no space, but Nolito is creating when there is no space," he added.

What does Bilic know?

@pudge says he's shite..that will do for me

Well yes one is fair. It's based on his performances, stats, current standing in the game and the fact the best manager in the world wants him. There's a fair deal of both objective and subjective evidence to back up that view.

And then there's you.
So some people know already that'll be a great signing? They're some pups.

Do we win the Champions League next year too? I might have a flutter.

You're talking about Nolito though correct? Because some could reasonably argue you're on about Pedro's transfer last year.

Now Sane, and our attack is pretty much sorted for the next 3 years. Aguero, Nacho, Silva, KDB, Nolito, Sterling, Sane, Navas. Navas being the only one i can see replaced in the next year or so. Possibly with Roberts.
This means Nasri is gone and there is no way we are signing Auba anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.