Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a football forum.

Not a happy clapper, the sun shines out of everyone's arse forum. Why does someone have to bite their tongue unless it's a popular opinion?
They don't. You're free to post whatever you want and people are free to reply as they see fit. But you're the one complaining about the replies you receive.

They don't. You're free to post whatever you want and people are free to reply as they see fit. But you're the one complaining about the replies you receive.
I'm questioning why one judgement merits more scrutiny than another, yes. Especially when the point of "nobody knowing" would led anybody to think that both good and bad judgements are equally as fair or unfair.

How dare I. I'll race over to youtube and yank myself silly over him.

I'm questioning why one judgement merits more scrutiny than another, yes. Especially when the point of "nobody knowing" would led anybody to think that both good and bad judgements are equally as fair or unfair.

How dare I. I'll race over to youtube and yank myself silly over him.
You keep saying nobody knows but the same is true for each and every signing we make isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.