Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm questioning why one judgement merits more scrutiny than another, yes. Especially when the point of "nobody knowing" would led anybody to think that both good and bad judgements are equally as fair or unfair.

How dare I. I'll race over to youtube and yank myself silly over him.

One judgment, that he's a great signing for the money, is backed up by objective statistics.

The other judgement, the one you keep belaboring, is backed up by nothing.

So yes, if you insist on objecting people here to your misplaced opinions then you should expect greater scrutiny.

Not really had chance to watch Spain so far but I am watching their game now....Nolito looks very good so far, movement in the last 3rd of the field is excellent as he doesn't stand still waiting for the ball

You keep saying nobody knows but the same is true for each and every signing we make isn't it?
A point I've already made.

I was told I was judging him before he even puts on a City shirt; I think he's an average signing, my opinion. So I judge him as so.

Others judge him as a great signing and a "superstar" before he even puts on a City shirt.

One is as fair, or unfair, as the other. Yet only one is deemed irrational. Why? Only I am told I can't judge him or the deal at this junction, because I judge the deal negatively.

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian
Pep Guardiola revolution at Man City gathering pace - club very hopeful of making Nolito their next signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.