Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a Navas who can score to me. Constantly weaseling about with a nose for the goal. As I like Navas I think I am going to like Nolito too. A welcome from me.

Here's an opinion from somebody who hasn't watched Nolito.

He's good enough to command a permanent place in our starting XI, just as he is for Spain.

Pep is a major squad rotator, but if you think he's getting Nolito to bench him in favor of (Sterling, Navas, insert other winger here) then you're barking up the wrong tree.
You could certainly be correct.

But we need squad players too, don't you think?

How old was Fernandinho when we signed him? Not affected his ability, desire to play or energy levels. If a player is good enough he is good enough no matter how young or old he is, it works both ways.

People can scream out for a youth player to be given a chance but don't like a player in his late twenties to be given a chance..
Fernandinho was just turned 28 Nolito is nearly 30 around a 2 1/2 year difference and forwards tend to lose sharpness earlier. Not saying he is a poor buy as outside the Euros I have never seen him play but I don't anticipate longevity being one of his leading qualities. Varies quite a lot from player to player and it sounds like the rags maybe signing a 35 yr old. forward.

Fernandinho was just turned 28 Nolito is nearly 30 around a 2 1/2 year difference and forwards tend to lose sharpness earlier. Not saying he is a poor buy as outside the Euros I have never seen him play but I don't anticipate longevity being one of his leading qualities. Varies quite a lot from player to player and it sounds like the rags maybe signing a 35 yr old. forward.
Do you think pep is buying him for long term or to achieve what he wants this year? You can afford to buy a player for 13.5 mill and have him do the business for one season. Remember the rags with RVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.