Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be comfortable starting him in a squad wanting to challenge for the UCL title though?

14m is a bargain as you say for a Navas replacement - just hope he isn't going to start if we sign him.
With his stats and experince under pep who he has played for before then i would have no worries

Stats mean next to nothing..... so he's scored more for a Spanish side without an at his peak Torres and Villa that Navas played with?
System, teammates etc affect stats that the player can't affect.
Would you bet that Vardy would score as many in Arsenals system?

Would you be comfortable starting him in a squad wanting to challenge for the UCL title though?

14m is a bargain as you say for a Navas replacement - just hope he isn't going to start if we sign him.
What a strange comment given he starts for his National side who are one of the most attractive,and effective,attacking sides in world football.

Yeah... I'm totally unfamiliar with this player aside from the Euro's where he seems to be OK but not worthy of a first team place on a squad hoping to challenge for the UCL - admittedly I could be totally wrong based on the small sample I've seen of him.

He's good enough to start in a squad wanting to win an international tournament.

I don't think either of us have seen enough of him but it looks like you're basing your opinion on his cost and three matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.