Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our movement up front is fucking terrible. First time i have ever seen him play was the other night when spain won 3-0 and he was buzzing around all over the place so i instantly took a liking to him

Can't disagree with that at all but I hope to christ the other players' movement will be better next season. A player like Nolito can influence that too.

No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no, no no Lito!
There's no limits to that chant

BlueMoonRisingTV ‏@BMRisingTV 16m16 minutes ago
Nolito's uncle on the transfer - "Guardiola called him a week ago. If Pep wasn't there he wouldn't have gone" #mcfc

CllgXuaWAAAS17L.jpg

Nolito's uncle also added that "they're waiting until after the Euros to announce it"

Me too lol,they are going to have to say the word City next monday,they will hate it
No they won't Kaz, they'll revel in it. Particularly if he misses a chance, or two, early doors.

That rag cnut Tyldsley, didn't know what to do with himself last week, when the rest of the England side couldn't hit a cow's a*se with a banjo, against Slovakia, all night. Particularly as Stirling didn't even have the decency to be picked and take his usual b*llocking, for all of the England team's woes since 1966, like a man.

Poor old Clive had to make do with plan B. Constantly droning on about how Joe Hart, had profusely apologised to the rest of the lads , at half time in the Wales game, for his "disastrous" mistake, and how eternally grateful he should be to Sturridge for dragging him out of the sh*t at the death.

P.S. SHOCK- HORROR!!. As excusively revealed in a world shattering exposé, by Tyldsley, Wrighty & the rest of that clueless crew on the panel, during ITV's European championship coverage of Spain v Croatia last night, Merlin is now, officially the most diving-ist, cheating-ist, son of a woman-iest footballer in the world....EVER!!

Nolito's uncle on the transfer - "Guardiola called him a week ago. If Pep wasn't there he wouldn't have gone" #mcfc

CllgXuaWAAAS17L.jpg

Nolito's uncle also added that "they're waiting until after the Euros to announce it"

Well that's a good sign - doesn't want to join City, but only coming because of Pep. Well as far as I'm concerned he can stay at fucking Celta Vigo or wherever he's at now. This is the sort of player who's attitude brings the whole game into disrepute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.