Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
sjk2008 said:
Mike Keegan has tweeted that Utd have agreed deals with both Lucas & RVP.

Surely not both?

Fergie's ghost-writer Bob Cass is the source of them, he is Fergie's PR mouthpiece in the media.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2183770/Manchester-United-splash-50m-Lucas-Moura-Robin-Van-Persie-Glazers-send-signal.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ignal.html</a>

United undoubtedly close the talent gap if true but skeptical poster is skeptical.

I'm sceptical myself.

I've followed Bob Cass for a while simply because I feel he talks a lot of shit, but I'll be honest to say, rarely does he come out with something as open as these reports.

That's the only reason why I'm thinking there MAY be something in this.

So Mike Keegan, Bob Cass and John Cross all believe that RvP to the rags is a done deal... well, I'm sticking with Tolm and his view that the rags are skint.

How can they afford £50m on a couple of deals when they are struggling with their last season's finances and the share offer.

They can't be both skint and spending nearly £80m this window!

LoveCity said:
sjk2008 said:
Mike Keegan has tweeted that Utd have agreed deals with both Lucas & RVP.

Surely not both?

Fergie's ghost-writer Bob Cass is the source of them, he is Fergie's PR mouthpiece in the media.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2183770/Manchester-United-splash-50m-Lucas-Moura-Robin-Van-Persie-Glazers-send-signal.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ignal.html</a>

United undoubtedly close the talent gap if true but skeptical poster is skeptical.
The whole article just feels like a troll

Soulboy said:
So Mike Keegan, Bob Cass and John Cross all believe that RvP to the rags is a done deal... well, I'm sticking with Tolm and his view that the rags are skint.

How can they afford £50m on a couple of deals when they are struggling with their last season's finances and the share offer.

Well, not anymore if the Chevrolet deal figures are correct, they will get 11mil for the coming season, on top of Aon's current 20mil. I'm sure they will be able to stump up the remaining 19mil from somewhere. If not, then they can still get one player that can improve their team..

That article says he hopes to take spending to 50mil by gettin moura and rvp lol they forgot hes already signed kagawa for 12 mil so if moura goes for 30 as reported they must be gettin rvp for 8 mil at that reckoning lol another daily fail exclusive by fergies arse rimmer bob cass.
Anyway i thought they dont buy big players for big money and they all play for free ;)

If you read that article, most of it is like a propaganda piece as to how great owners the glazers are an ferguson was right to stand by them.

IPO not doing as well they thought?

sincity said:
Soulboy said:

Well, not anymore if the Chevrolet deal figures are correct, they will get 11mil for the coming season, on top of Aon's current 20mil. I'm sure they will be able to stump up the remaining 19mil from somewhere. If not, then they can still get one player that can improve their team..

It's not on top of the Aon deal is it? I thought it was due to start in 2 years when the Aon deal expires?

They aren't selling season tickets as fast or as many as they would like to. They have used this con over the last few seasons.

Even if they sell the shares, how quickly will the funds be available ? Not for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.