Non Handshake Poser

Hamann Pineapple said:
From RAWK

evrathecunt.jpg

From looking at the picture Suarez is more infront than the other players. Enrique is just about on the photo, same with Henderson, but Suarez is virtually fully on.

Monkfish said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Monkfish said:
Does anyone spouting this nonsense not actually know the game was on TV and everybodies actually seen it? (lots of times)

Replace united with City, replace Evra with Balotelli, we still seeing it the same? I can pretty much guarantee every person in this thread saying it was Evra who refused the handshake has also said that Balotelli did not stamp on Parker.

Its not rocket science, if Evra had to stretch out, his hand was clearly not out. If his hand was out Suarez´s hand would have hit his.

Evra could have quite easily made sure his hand was stuck out and Suarez couldn´t have missed his hand, he didn´t, then he made a song and dance about it.

The same player who later made sure he was in front of Suarez when he jumped up and down in front of him after the match.

Also the same player who is not averse to calling people ******.

As i said, 100mph tool.

You make out Evra some kind of Paul Daniels shaking hand trick merchant. I think some of you hate United more than racism and it clouds your judgement and thinking.

Much as I hate United the 'hatred' is still supposed to be a fun hatred. I tease United supporters, I dont physically attack them. What are talking about here is beyond both mine and yours petty little hatreds of United. (and theres of us)

Lets remember that its ok to 'hate' United, but not at the expense of justifying the actions of a racist

And Ken, if you dont know that certain words are 'ok' for that community to use amongst each other, but not for the wider community to use in a derogatory way against them then let me have the joy of informing you.

And let me remind you that it is that form of high handed moralism that has given England such a bad name. As you say different cultures use different terms and let me give you the joy of knowing that. Also, you don´t know me from Adam, don´t try and assume you know anything about me.

There is no clouding of judgement from me, just looking at one bloke with his hand next to his waist and one with his hand out, with the one with his hand outstretched out being accused of all sorts.

Dubai Blue said:
Blue Haze said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Hahahahaha!

Sorry I know it's the rags, but that's class.
I don't understand the fuss about this to be honest. Suarez clearly doesn't give a shit about Evra celebrating like that so why should anyone else? It was the referee and the rest of the dippers that needlessly turned that particular incident into a scene.

Evra can celebrate however he wants, as long as he's not right in Suarez's face screaming 'Ha ha, have that you fucking bin-dipping twat'.

Football fans are far too precious these days. Everything offends them. But let's get it right, Evra did NOTHING wrong in that clip. We all loved it when Balotelli decided to wind up the rags at Wembley and this is no different. And fair play to Suarez, he took it on the chin unlike that wobbly-gobbed **** smackhead Ferdinand.

Thats EXACTLY what he DID do albeit in sentiment only....imo he could easily provoked a much more serious incident. Classless,clueless and uncalled for. Every bit as bad (if not worse) as Ade's celebration v the Arse and we all know what was the outcome of that...not that I would expect the same action to be taken in this case...

KenTheLandlord said:
Monkfish said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Its not rocket science, if Evra had to stretch out, his hand was clearly not out. If his hand was out Suarez´s hand would have hit his.

Evra could have quite easily made sure his hand was stuck out and Suarez couldn´t have missed his hand, he didn´t, then he made a song and dance about it.

The same player who later made sure he was in front of Suarez when he jumped up and down in front of him after the match.

Also the same player who is not averse to calling people ******.

As i said, 100mph tool.

You make out Evra some kind of Paul Daniels shaking hand trick merchant. I think some of you hate United more than racism and it clouds your judgement and thinking.

Much as I hate United the 'hatred' is still supposed to be a fun hatred. I tease United supporters, I dont physically attack them. What are talking about here is beyond both mine and yours petty little hatreds of United. (and theres of us)

Lets remember that its ok to 'hate' United, but not at the expense of justifying the actions of a racist

And Ken, if you dont know that certain words are 'ok' for that community to use amongst each other, but not for the wider community to use in a derogatory way against them then let me have the joy of informing you.

And let me remind you that it is that form of high handed moralism that has given England such a bad name. As you say different cultures use different terms and let me give you the joy of knowing that. Also, you don´t know me from Adam, don´t try and assume you know anything about me.

There is no clouding of judgement from me, just looking at one bloke with his hand next to his waist and one with his hand out, with the one with his hand outstretched out being accused of all sorts.

so I call it anti-racism, you call it high handed moralism? I think I am starting to know you quite well enough thanks

Dubai Blue said:
Blue Haze said:
Hahahahaha!

I don't understand the fuss about this to be honest. Suarez clearly doesn't give a shit about Evra celebrating like that so why should anyone else? It was the referee and the rest of the dippers that needlessly turned that particular incident into a scene.

Evra can celebrate however he wants, as long as he's not right in Suarez's face screaming 'Ha ha, have that you fucking bin-dipping twat'.

Football fans are far too precious these days. Everything offends them. But let's get it right, Evra did NOTHING wrong in that clip. We all loved it when Balotelli decided to wind up the rags at Wembley and this is no different. And fair play to Suarez, he took it on the chin unlike that wobbly-gobbed **** smackhead Ferdinand.

Thats EXACTLY what he DID do albeit in sentiment only....imo he could easily provoked a much more serious incident. Classless,clueless and uncalled for. Every bit as bad (if not worse) as Ade's celebration v the Arse and we all know what was the outcome of that...not that I would expect the same action to be taken in this case...

colourmeblue said:
Dubai Blue said:
Blue Haze said:
Hahahahaha!

And nor should there be. Dowd made it into an issue by steaming in. Evra had every right to celebrate like that. Suarez, if any credit is to go to him whatsoever, wasn't arsed.

colourmeblue said:
Blue Haze said:
Hahahahaha!

Couldnt be more opposite to classy behaviour if he had mooned at him

Agreed. Posted earlier I call that pathetic, childish behaviour. I was at primary school last time I said na na na na na we beat you.

Fair play to Suarez, I would have woman slapped the dirty, snidey, little, soft headed, fucking ****.

Evra there are rules here, we are not in France.

Monkfish said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Monkfish said:
No that wasnt the case, he refused to shake the hands of a black man who he had racially abused a few weeks earlier. Now I see thats all he did it suddenly seems ok.

There was only one hand not stuck out when Suarez moved across to Evra and it wasn´t Suarez.

The fact Evra has had to grab Suarez´s arm shows his hand wasn´t stuck out.

Evra then plays to the cameras, woe is me.

No one backed Evra on the evidence at the FA, just repeated what Evra had said.

100mph tool, is Evra.

Does anyone spouting this nonsense not actually know the game was on TV and everybodies actually seen it? (lots of times)

Replace united with City, replace Evra with Balotelli, we still seeing it the same? I can pretty much guarantee every person in this thread saying it was Evra who refused the handshake has also said that Balotelli did not stamp on Parker.
Here it is.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Oed8OT4vw[/youtube]

Watch the two, how they are with others, how they are with each other. Evra is a play-acting little shit.

colourmeblue said:
Dubai Blue said:
Blue Haze said:
Hahahahaha!

What action? Adebayor WASN'T banned for his celebration (which in my opinion was deliberate and far worse), I don't know why there's this myth that he was. Neither should Evra be. It's ill-advised at best but emotions run high in games like this, no need to take action. It's a celebration, if professional sportsmen can't handle an opponent celebrating they shouldn't be in the game.

micky_blue said:
Hand shake before is a waste of time.

Suarez refusing............don't care

camel gob refusing.........don't care

Taggert getting involved saying suarez should be sacked.....none of his f---ing business......charged with briging the game into distrepute and more seriously...........being a twat!
this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.