Non Handshake Poser

It would be some epic trolling if we put in a bid for Suarez if they're selling him. At least it'd give us a legitimate reason to be hated. ;)

515854014.jpg

LoveCity said:
It would be some epic trolling if we put in a bid for Suarez if they're selling him. At least it'd give us a legitimate reason to be hated. ;)

515854014.jpg
[bigimg]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zk95JCSnM2s/TzYol7xCusI/AAAAAAAAEpg/_P4aEKwstxc/s1600/laugh.gif[/bigimg]

Is there really anyone who still thinks that Evra was at fault here?

Yes his stupid celebrations were over the top... and he is an odorous little twerp, but in this case he was the victim and offered his hand.

But if you're still defending Suarez then you need a good look in the mirror.

The Liverpool owners (because that's who's finally done the right thing by offering/insisting on apologies) deserve some credit but it's a bit late to save the reputations of Suarez, or Dalglish. Probably influenced by this piece in the New York Times... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/12/sports/soccer/liverpools-luis-suarez-refuses-to-shake-the-hand-of-uniteds-patrice-evra.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/12/sport ... -evra.html</a>

It's just a pity there's only been an apology about the handshake, and not the racism.

Omg I just love this spectacle that Suarez/Kenny/Liverpool have made. Might aswell sit back and grab a popcorn. If they just apologized at the beggining we could avoid all this, but I love Liverpool name being dragged through shit

I'm not defending Saurez, but Evra did want to make a meal of it.

And what's this now? It has become mandatory to shake hands? It's not a choice anymore? I'm ok with that as long as they make it public and say it's not a choice but as a crowd pacifier, y'know like wot they do with kids that prance out holding the players hands.

Pre game hand shake seems like a load of bollocks.

For me end of the game should all be handshakes, managers, players etc.

This daft pre game ritual has opened a can of worms.

How comes QPR and Chelsea don't have to shake hands but Pool and United do?

We've seen other cases where Bridge and Nasri refuse to shake hands before the game, so just scrap it altogether. Players can do it at the end or subtly avoid it

It is funny to me that somehow Camelface believes that Mario is not allowed to celebrate beating United at Wembley to go to his first Cup Final for City and putting in a MOTM performance, but his Captain can dance around, inciting the crowd, and RUNNING TO GET RIGHT IN FRONT OF Suarez before he heads down the tunnel!!

One rule for a Blue, one rule for a Rag!!! Typical hypocritical BS from the Rags!!!

And, on the issue of Suarez.....does this guy have to carry this cross forever, or was EIGHT GAMES sufficient?

ChicagoBlue said:
It is funny to me that somehow Camelface believes that Mario is not allowed to celebrate beating United at Wembley to go to his first Cup Final for City and putting in a MOTM performance, but his Captain can dance around, inciting the crowd, and RUNNING TO GET RIGHT IN FRONT OF Suarez before he heads down the tunnel!!

One rule for a Blue, one rule for a Rag!!! Typical hypocritical BS from the Rags!!!

And, on the issue of Suarez.....does this guy have to carry this cross forever, or was EIGHT GAMES sufficient?

Motherfucking god damn right, that still pisses me of to this day. Little is said that Mario was in the center circle and not stood infront of the rags.
Beyond that he was not doing anything besides cheering.

I would love to pull camelgob up about that and then offer him a session in the ring to "clear the air" so to speak.
I do hate that spiteful man.

ChicagoBlue said:

agree with most of that...as for 8 games being sufficient....no it bloody well isnt...this fker should carry his guilt around like a badge for the rest if his miserable existance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.