Non League Thread

appyblue said:
Glossop northend fc are going to wembley, they won the semi final of the fa vase yesterday

On for the treble this year, only lost 3 times I think. Went to the semi the other day, playing in a monsoon.

Went to see Bradford Park Avenue play Guiseley this afternoon .
It was a boring 0-0 .
At least Park Avenue have avoided relegation this season .

allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
That's bad news that is!

Full time, 2-0 to City

Great result for City and in time honoured fashion Darlo lose to 9 men.

Hope Lancaster go on the piss tonight for a few days to celebrate so they dont fcuk my birthday up on Wed ;)
Talking to my mates about tomorrows game, I think we won up at yours last season 0-2 and we drew 0-0 at ours so you're yet to score against us! I've just jinxed it! Have you still got salford to play? My dolly mates reckon you lot will win the league and Salford will finish in the play offs.

Should be a few Darlington fans ( 700/800) for the game at Dollies Sat.....Darlo need to win the last 3 & will then win the league from Salford twats of 92 on GD.....any slip up and its Salfords.

Can you get the Lancaster lads out on the piss Friday night?

Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
Great result for City and in time honoured fashion Darlo lose to 9 men.

Hope Lancaster go on the piss tonight for a few days to celebrate so they dont fcuk my birthday up on Wed ;)
Talking to my mates about tomorrows game, I think we won up at yours last season 0-2 and we drew 0-0 at ours so you're yet to score against us! I've just jinxed it! Have you still got salford to play? My dolly mates reckon you lot will win the league and Salford will finish in the play offs.

Should be a few Darlington fans ( 700/800) for the game at Dollies Sat.....Darlo need to win the last 3 & will then win the league from Salford twats of 92 on GD.....any slip up and its Salfords.

Lol we've just been looking at the remaining fixtures, easy 6 points for Salford, so you're got to win your next 3 games to win it on goal difference and Lancaster have hit a good bit of form. We bagged 4 in our last two home games.

It's going to be a cracking match on Saturday with you lot bringing loads down and with what's at stake.

I'll be going down to watch it, should be a cracking match, squeaky bum time for you lot though! ha.

allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:

Lol we've just been looking at the remaining fixtures, easy 6 points for Salford, so you're got to win your next 3 games to win it on goal difference and Lancaster have hit a good bit of form. We bagged 4 in our last two home games.

It's going to be a cracking match on Saturday with you lot bringing loads down and with what's at stake.

I'll be going down to watch it, should be a cracking match, squeaky bum time for you lot though! ha.

Yes Darlo need to win the lot, if not its the Play Offs and we fcuked up there last season.After Lancaster we have Warrington away managed by Peters brother,all the class went to Peter in that family.

Arriving into Lancaster at 12.15 with our kid,another Blue,so hoping the day goes to plan.Darlo need out of this division to start the climb back to the Football League and support the move back to playing in Darlington again next season.

Lancaster looks a great place.

Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:

Yes Darlo need to win the lot, if not its the Play Offs and we fcuked up there last season.After Lancaster we have Warrington away managed by Peters brother,all the class went to Peter in that family.

Arriving into Lancaster at 12.15 with our kid,another Blue,so hoping the day goes to plan.Darlo need out of this division to start the climb back to the Football League and support the move back to playing in Darlington again next season.

There's a good few boozers in town mate, plenty selling real ales, avoid Yates, it's the same anywhere, shite beer and usually attended by the great unwashed.
The water witch on the canal is brilliant on a hot day but if you're only in Lancaster a few hours then town centre is best for you. 2 minutes from train station. I'll be in town about 1.

MCFCHOWELL said:
Big game at Chadderton tonight, 8pm KO against Barnton. Chaddy's are going for the play offs and tonight is free entry for all!

Balls just seen this and I live 5 mins walk away :(

Did they get a result? I used to go and watch Chaddy in Peter Reid's days with us when we were playing away.

allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:

There's a good few boozers in town mate, plenty selling real ales, avoid Yates, it's the same anywhere, shite beer and usually attended by the great unwashed.
The water witch on the canal is brilliant on a hot day but if you're only in Lancaster a few hours then town centre is best for you. 2 minutes from train station. I'll be in town about 1.

Cheers for that,will make to town centre.

Might see you for a pint,will pm my number but not sure where the Darlo lads are meeting yet,they are Real Ale lovers so we could be anywhere!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.