Non League Thread

Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
Yes Darlo need to win the lot, if not its the Play Offs and we fcuked up there last season.After Lancaster we have Warrington away managed by Peters brother,all the class went to Peter in that family.

Arriving into Lancaster at 12.15 with our kid,another Blue,so hoping the day goes to plan.Darlo need out of this division to start the climb back to the Football League and support the move back to playing in Darlington again next season.

Lancaster looks a great place.
There's a good few boozers in town mate, plenty selling real ales, avoid Yates, it's the same anywhere, shite beer and usually attended by the great unwashed.
The water witch on the canal is brilliant on a hot day but if you're only in Lancaster a few hours then town centre is best for you. 2 minutes from train station. I'll be in town about 1.

Cheers for that,will make to town centre.

Might see you for a pint,will pm my number but not sure where the Darlo lads are meeting yet,they are Real Ale lovers so we could be anywhere!
I've sent you a message mate.

Don't want to alarm you too much but we got another clean sheet last night, that's three on the bounce for us!

allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
There's a good few boozers in town mate, plenty selling real ales, avoid Yates, it's the same anywhere, shite beer and usually attended by the great unwashed.
The water witch on the canal is brilliant on a hot day but if you're only in Lancaster a few hours then town centre is best for you. 2 minutes from train station. I'll be in town about 1.

Might see you for a pint,will pm my number but not sure where the Darlo lads are meeting yet,they are Real Ale lovers so we could be anywhere!

Don't want to alarm you too much but we got another clean sheet last night, that's three on the bounce for us!

Yes good point at Spendymoor....law of averages says you are due to concede though :)

Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:

Yes good point at Spendymoor....law of averages says you are due to concede though :)
Just been talking to a few dollies at Work, they seem pretty confident of getting a result tomorrow. Probably boils down how you lads prepare for the match knowing nothing other than a win will do or it's the play offs again.

allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:

Just been talking to a few dollies at Work, they seem pretty confident of getting a result tomorrow. Probably boils down how you lads prepare for the match knowing nothing other than a win will do or it's the play offs again.

Tough game then Warrington on Tuesday....if it is to be the play offs they dont have long to get their heads straight,others will have known for a couple of weeks that they are in them.

Bradford Park Avenue lost there final home match against Worcester on Saturday .
It was 1-0 to Worcester City .
Park Avenue did win some silverware on Wednesday last week beating Garforth in the west riding cup 1-0 .
The final was played at Valley Parade over 600 people attended .

Trevor Sinclairs Lancaster defended for 90 mins (even took the ball to the corner flags at one point) to stop Darlington scoring and so hand the title to Salford and the brothers grim.

Play Offs for Darlington now,just hope they can get through them ok & get up a division,such a shame for a once league club.

Not posted in this thread for a while.

Tbilisi - Shame Darlington missed out on automatic promotion and even worse if Salford won the league

Baidon Blue - Following the Conference North, Bradford PA had a decent run towards the end of the season - and you even managed to get all your home games completed!!!

As I've stated a good few times on here, I've stared watching Lowestoft Town this season in the Conference North, which is the highest level they have ever played at. Went to North Ferriby at the start of March - great little venue and the best pie I've ever had at a football match!!

Went to Harrogate at the end of March, lovely place.

Didn't go to Colwyn Bay - all the way from East Anglia?? Couldn't justify it (and wasn't allowed....lol)

This weekend, Lowestoft welcome Barrow, who need a victory to win the League (a point may be enough)

Reading on various forums, Barrow are set to bring 500+ fans - quite a trek all the way from Cumbria!!

I have nothing but respect for the commitment shown by clubs and fans of clubs at this level........it's the most enjoyable season I've experienced since 2012 and can't wait to do it all again next year - albeit potentially in the Conference South

Glossop north end won the league on Saturday, fantastic achievement seeing as though they were 24 points behind at one stage. played 8 games in 19 days and didn't lose a single one. have cup final to come and a trip to wembley for the fa vase final. not a bad season!

Bluemoonie92 said:
Glossop north end won the league on Saturday, fantastic achievement seeing as though they were 24 points behind at one stage. played 8 games in 19 days and didn't lose a single one. have cup final to come and a trip to wembley for the fa vase final. not a bad season!

Yayas agent would go apeshit

ctidcarl said:
Not posted in this thread for a while.

Tbilisi - Shame Darlington missed out on automatic promotion and even worse if Salford won the league

Baidon Blue - Following the Conference North, Bradford PA had a decent run towards the end of the season - and you even managed to get all your home games completed!!!

As I've stated a good few times on here, I've stared watching Lowestoft Town this season in the Conference North, which is the highest level they have ever played at. Went to North Ferriby at the start of March - great little venue and the best pie I've ever had at a football match!!

Went to Harrogate at the end of March, lovely place.

Didn't go to Colwyn Bay - all the way from East Anglia?? Couldn't justify it (and wasn't allowed....lol)

This weekend, Lowestoft welcome Barrow, who need a victory to win the League (a point may be enough)

Reading on various forums, Barrow are set to bring 500+ fans - quite a trek all the way from Cumbria!!

I have nothing but respect for the commitment shown by clubs and fans of clubs at this level........it's the most enjoyable season I've experienced since 2012 and can't wait to do it all again next year - albeit potentially in the Conference South

I'm coming down to Lowestoft on Saturday. I've give up my season ticket for the Villa game to come down. It is a fair hike. Over 300 miles and over six hours travel with all the A roads involved. Reading the Barrow forum there are guys coming over from Norway, Denmark and even Qatar!
Football fans are the same whatever level. When it matters they just have to be there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.