Non League Thread

ctidcarl said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
Been to watch Chadderton FC quite a bit this season. Low down the pyramid but still a really good change to the higher echelons of the Premier League and the Championship. Also been to Squires Gate in Blackpool this season, should also pay AFC Fylde a visit soon.

When we went to Squires we had the misfortune of watching AFC Liverpool (or should it be Candlepool). Think JFT96 everywhere. They're even sponsored by the JFT trust. Still a good experience.

AFC Fylde are flying in the Conference North at the minute and look like they could win the league.

I think it's between them and Barrow (who are second) but after Fylde beat Lowestoft on Sunday, they seem to be the favourites. lso, after speaking to a Lowestoft fan who made the (long) trip, he said that Fylde are, in his opinion, easily the best team in the league.

The Conference North is just mental - goals galore, all sorts of results, never a dull moment!!
It really is a strange league! But that's what makes it so enjoyable!

yeah whatever !! said:
This could be the united thread one day..
Don't bet against it !!!!!
Anyway Bradford Park Avenue lost to Leamington on Sunday .
It was 4-3 to Leamington .
Looks like the Avenue are doomed !!!!

Hyde are the only team propping up the Avenue now .

Darlington have signed a striker called Cartman today from Harrogate,28 goals this season already,next best is just half of that....Scholsey Ratboy and Giggsy must be crying their hearts out at Salford.

Bony my arse. ;)

Top of Table as at today:

Pld GD Pts
1)Salford 26 18 53
2)Darlington 22 37 50
3)Northwich Vics 26 20 50

underthemoonlight said:
Surprised no one has mentioned FCe tremendous win over Chorley in the FA Trophy, Only 3 wins away from Wembley. Need to sack those undercover agents MES and TOK

Who is FCe? The breakaway breakaway club?
In answer to your question, the game didn't even register on my radar. Besides, I only comment when there is a defeat or the fans misbehave themselves. Shit stirring, is what someone told me it was recently.

If any Blues not going to Chelsea fancy a game there is a top of the table clash Salford City (twats of 92) vesus Darlington on Jan 31st kick off 3pm.

If Salford lose I reckon they could kiss the league goodbye so a good opportunity to take the piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.