North Korea prepares for war

China is going to become, in the few decades or so, the worlds next big cheese, overtaking America. Their armed forces are just vast, and their economy is huge.

However, they will probably see the benefits of staying on-side with the rest of the world. Now if China could step in and settle this problem, threaten to kick North Korea up the arse if it doesn't behave itself, surely this would have better long-term consequences for China with regards its stature in the world?

Now, I do know of North Korea, and of course, South Korea.

But who's best?

There's only one way to find out

FIGHT!

Damocles said:
Ah sorry, I misunderstood.

Also within that link, it claims that NK has "several thousand nuclear weapons by now, including ICBMs".

Indeed, you do misunderstand. They have few nuclear ICBMs but they are the world's only superpower in the deployment of Ronerylogical weapons.

smudgedj said:
The Fixer said:
Read this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rense.com/general37/nkorr.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rense.com/general37/nkorr.htm</a>

Also a former us army general has said in the past the u.s. would be defeated by n.korea

North Korea would last about 2 weeks against a full blown conventional assault by the US.
Not a chance, any other service personnel on here that has every visited the unit in the Middle East '30km from Kuwait' that houses the USA forces for that area will know what power they have at hand. I visited one area that had more planes lined up on their pan then our entire RAF has on every unit.
Its alright having 200mil in an Army but like the Wars in Irag and Afgan have proved once you take over the Air Power its a different ball game, but for sure you don't want this to kick off.

corky1970 said:
North korea may have a big army,but that means nothing in these modern times, a 2 week bombing campaign by some of the most sophisticated machines in the world ( including some machines we dont know about yet) will render the vast army without communication, air cover and support, vast defections, vast desertions, and vast deaths,
its posturing , its bollocks and its dangerous.

im telling you now, a couple of EMP pulses over the country will render the place mute !!

Cutting communications etc. is all well and good but if the US tried to invade they'd be defeated.

ElanJo said:
corky1970 said:
North korea may have a big army,but that means nothing in these modern times, a 2 week bombing campaign by some of the most sophisticated machines in the world ( including some machines we dont know about yet) will render the vast army without communication, air cover and support, vast defections, vast desertions, and vast deaths,
its posturing , its bollocks and its dangerous.

im telling you now, a couple of EMP pulses over the country will render the place mute !!

Cutting communications etc. is all well and good but if the US tried to invade they'd be defeated.

North Korea is a fortress allegedly, one of the hardest countries to attack without taking massive casualties. They have all that underground tunnel shit too where they hide out.

Their navy is huge their raf is fcuking huge, just a lot of their equipment is dated.

Edit: my posts are from reading up on the net, i'm not from a military background so take what i say with pich of salt :)

corky1970 said:
ElanJo said:

no they wouldnt, the North Korean army are one of the poorest, badly treated conscripted armies in the world,

give the slightest chance to give up and dsert and you will have millions saying YES " especially if the US deploy mind games with propaganda messages of a new life and too give up arms and a promise of a new democratic government if they walk away.

and they will walk away !!

the army is not a motivated army, its just men in uniforms playing soldiers

I think you highly underestimate how Jong-ill is viewed over there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.