North Manchester

BlueMo' said:
North Manchester everytime.

So good you now live in Mayo?!!! Lol.

North Manchester people are not real Mancs, they're a bit 'six toes and banjos' are fed on a diet of pies and are generally full of crime. Don't get many premiership footballers living north of the border do you.

BlueMo' said:

North Manchester people are not real Mancs, they're a bit 'six toes and banjos' are fed on a diet of pies and are generally full of crime. Don't get many premiership footballers living north of the border do you.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
BlueMo' said:

I don't consider Oldham, Rochdale or Bury to be North Manc.
These are satellite towns populated by mongs. One rung above the likes of Burnley and Wigan.

Swales lives said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

These are satellite towns populated by mongs. One rung above the likes of Burnley and Wigan.

I totally agree with your sentiments but the term 'idiot' is not acceptable in this day and age.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Swales lives said:

I totally agree with your sentiments but the term 'idiot' is not acceptable in this day and age.

Some of my best friends are mongs I'll have you know.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
BlueMo' said:

haha. and you live in where..... is it sale ? worked around there for years. such a dull place and full of wannabes.... its in trafford too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.