North Manchester

vincent said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
So good you now live in Mayo?!!! Lol.

North Manchester people are not real Mancs, they're a bit 'six toes and banjos' are fed on a diet of pies and are generally full of crime. Don't get many premiership footballers living north of the border do you.

haha. and you live in where..... is it sale ? worked around there for years. such a dull place and full of wannabes.... its in trafford too.

Nah mate its the northeners who are the real mancs. The southeners are just soft wannabees. Cos, like, Sale is apparantly in Cheshire, right?!

vincent said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
So good you now live in Mayo?!!! Lol.

North Manchester people are not real Mancs, they're a bit 'six toes and banjos' are fed on a diet of pies and are generally full of crime. Don't get many premiership footballers living north of the border do you.

haha. and you live in where..... is it sale ? worked around there for years. such a dull place and full of wannabes.... its in trafford too.

I moved from Prestwich to Sale (lived in Sale for 8 years), and I can tell you that Sale is one dull, bland place to live. The pubs are appalling, restaurants are crap... so glad I moved out. The place is dead. It's only appeal is the Metrolink, the M60 and the airport. All designed to get you out of Sale. Gimme North Manc anyday.

Born in St Marys (South Manc)

10 years in Gorton.

Then C on M. (Brunswick street)

Then Stockport (Shite hole)

Then Stretford (Yakk)

Then London (Stamford Hill, really shyte)

Then Warwick (rural and very posh)

Then BLACKLEY.........I know ....WHY? Circumstances but I have grown to love Blackley (a bit)

So fk off you Southern shandy drinking poofs! :))

Viccy Ave blues!!!!!!!!

North Manc has Golf Courses, huge parks, top train stations (Near the old Sharp building), affordable housing, great transport links (M60 next door), make planes, are harder than you AND

WE HAVE THE CHARLESTOWN PUB!!! (and charlie wines)

What more could you possibly want? (gets drugs from behind cistern)

Swales lives said:
vincent said:

I moved from Prestwich to Sale (lived in Sale for 8 years), and I can tell you that Sale is one dull, bland place to live. The pubs are appalling, restaurants are crap... so glad I moved out. The place is dead. It's only appeal is the Metrolink, the M60 and the airport. All designed to get you out of Sale. Gimme North Manc anyday.

One of the best places in Manchester imo.

I liked living in sale, it had good links into Manchester while being quite quiet, lots of green areas etc. I now live in rural cheshire and frankly I would not want an 'M' postcode if you paid me-living in any city or satellite towns around them is dull and frankly beneath me now.

However, south Manchester is far more affluent, has more business opportunities, have better school and less crime.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I liked living in sale, it had good links into Manchester while being quite quiet, lots of green areas etc. I now live in rural cheshire and frankly I would not want an 'M' postcode if you paid me-living in any city or satellite towns around them is dull and frankly beneath me now.

However, south Manchester is far more affluent, has more business opportunities, have better school and less crime.

Rather live in a City than a house in the middle of nowhere.

mcfcliam said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Each to their own Liam. I lived in and around Manchester all my life, and at the age of 27 I have had enough and fancied a change, I like the solitude and tranquility, waking up and not being over looked by any neighbours, the fresh air, the fact that here I still feel like I'm in England and not a third world country!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
mcfcliam said:

Each to their own Liam. I lived in and around Manchester all my life, and at the age of 27 I have had enough and fancied a change, I like the solitude and tranquility, waking up and not being over looked by any neighbours, the fresh air, the fact that here I still feel like I'm in England and not a third world country!

Yeah, I dream to live in a nice quiet village and be set financially when I'm older. On the downside, you have to travel a long way to even do the weekly shop.

Where abouts do you live?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Unfortunately you didn't go to one.
Less crime? Have you been to Wythenshawe recently? The burglary rate in Chorlton and Didsbury is through the roof. The bars in Chorlton are regularly 'done' by armed robbers. South Manchester is no Garden of Eden.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
mcfcliam said:

Like you say each to their own. I love Manchester as a city and the people who live there. Travelled all through South America, India and Asia. If you think Manchester is 3rd world country you must have lived a very sheltered life indeed... I'm from south Manchester but lived in North Manchester for a few years. Great place and feels more like the real 'Manchester'. But that's just my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.