North Stand Construction Discussion

Would like to know how much it costs City to put a match on. Stewards, policing, ticket office and auxiliary costs. Is there a profit from this when the ticket sales have been counted?

I understand but I don't think any dignitaries would stay in a hotel near the stadium, they will fly back to a probable Knightsbridge 5 star Base.

I would think Everton will get the shout for no other reason than their stadium is shiny and new and because dipper land is the Centre of the world.
The swamp will get the games even though It's a shithole, bigger capacity equals more money, at the end of the day that is the main factor for the suits who make these decisions.

View attachment 66699
This is what is needed at the New North Stand an expanded second tier with no corporate boxes at all, an elevated first tier that is all safe standing, this section should be full of city answer to " Ashburton Army" the second tier should be the cheapest section in the ground as someone said £25.00 a ticket to encourage more fans.

Inside the new North Stand, it has to be a copy of Spurs South Stand with a goalline bar and food markets

Pep has been spot-on about the atmosphere

As someone said Arsenal used to have a crap atmosphere but they now have the Ashburton Army which help creates noise for the rest of the stadium, the new North Stand needs to do the same for City. Yes that does include some banging a drum

Where’s the staging for the capo drummer and band ??

Would like to know how much it costs City to put a match on. Stewards, policing, ticket office and auxiliary costs. Is there a profit from this when the ticket sales have been counted?

Walked through the main gate next to City At Home. There were 5 stewards stood next to each other spread across the narrow road in-front of the security barrier, talking and laughing amongst themselves. 5! You’d think 2 would do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.