North Stand Construction Discussion

The draft plan is, subject to every dot and commer being checked,re checked and then checked again, for an announcement with plans and renders to be made in the week preceding the Newcastle home game.

The timeline remains fluid because the club want every element to be perfect.

Thoughts are also moving to the official opening with the idea of David Silva and Kun Aguero performing the opening ceremony given that neither have been able to have their well deserved testimonials.

Many of their team mates from across the era will also be involved...
could be a great gig !!

sounds exciting mate! Thanks for posting.

Things they might ask during the feasibility study -

Where in the new stand should safe standing be? Upper, lower or both?

Should we have a dedicated smaller family area or should we just sell cheaper family tickets in all areas of the stadium?

What kind of food and drink outlets would you like to see at a new City Square?

Are you more likely to attend City Square if it were under cover?

Is it a barm or a muffin?

Thoughts are also moving to the official opening with the idea of David Silva and Kun Aguero performing the opening ceremony given that neither have been able to have their well deserved testimonials.

Many of their team mates from across the era will also be involved...
could be a great gig !!
Sounds exciting. They really seem to want to go big with this.

We’ve had pages and pages of posts saying singers in one block can’t hear songs sung in another block due to the shit acoustics in the stadium. Yet tv not picking something up is some massive conspiracy.

Do you seriously think somebody from Sky BT ITV and BBC are all in on this and the 4 completely separate broadcasters all have a joined up plot to reduce the volume when at City making their product sound shit ( pandering to supporters of teams that aren’t even watching ) ??
I don't know or care about alleged conspiracies what I do know is having experienced the atmosphere in all our home games when I re-live it later on TV, either BBC or Sky or BT the crowd noise is much lessened on the broadcast than it was at the game seemingly more so when the atmosphere has been particularly good. I distinctly remember the Villa home game from last season and being aware it was fucking rocking at the game. WHen i watched it later to enjoy the win again the noise was muted and nothing special, completely neutered you might say. Make of that what you will.

Things they might ask during the feasibility study -

Where in the new stand should safe standing be? Upper, lower or both?

Should we have a dedicated smaller family area or should we just sell cheaper family tickets in all areas of the stadium?

What kind of food and drink outlets would you like to see at a new City Square?

Are you more likely to attend City Square if it were under cover?

Is it a barm or a muffin?

These are all excellent points - BUT (there’s always a but) it would help if those (who don’t include me) who already sit in the North Stand or whom are serious about relocating there - could agree some agreed basis of what they want - if particular fan groups can articulate broadly what they want to see - they are more likely to get it - as opposed to thousands of individual views that can over complicate matters - we could maybe do a poll on here - giving people choices - to facilitate a more targeted response to any consultation… just a thought.

I don't know or care about alleged conspiracies what I do know is having experienced the atmosphere in all our home games when I re-live it later on TV, either BBC or Sky or BT the crowd noise is much lessened on the broadcast than it was at the game seemingly more so when the atmosphere has been particularly good. I distinctly remember the Villa home game from last season and being aware it was fucking rocking at the game. WHen i watched it later to enjoy the win again the noise was muted and nothing special, completely neutered you might say. Make of that what you will.
Given 93.20 (allegedly) created a sound equivalent to a sonic boom, and reporters outside the ground quoted they had never heard a noise like it, then you would say we are capable of making an absolute racket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.