North Stand Construction Discussion

on skyscraper city, someone bought their child an etihad model to build and it seems like the north stand is more likely to mirror the south stand:

5283b818-843d-450d-8115-920f1dd1580b-png.4359659

fba77e9a-a522-4bba-84a2-770550ea21c6-png.4359661

b9841f11-2bac-4dff-8097-96ff93470006-jpeg.4359660
You realise that isn't City's official planning application don't you?

Currently SS level 1 ST holder, if they build a singing section with ST no more than £500 I'm on the move, however I reckon my ST will not be resold it will go to the tourist at double the price.

lol of course mate, just found it interesting that city are selling models of the etihad expanded and its 3 tiers?
Thinking about it, I think you may have triggered Lex to find models of single tier stands to post. Expect multiple pics incoming any minute :)

Thinking about it, I think you may have triggered Lex to find models of single tier stands to post. Expect multiple pics incoming any minute :)

PMSL! i hope its a one or two tier stand mate, i persoanlly think it will just be easier and cheaper for the club to mirror the south stand? Maybe if it was only the north stand expansion it would be different but if its a huge job including a hotel, new shop store, fan plaza and maybe more then cost will be a huge part imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.