North Stand Construction Discussion

Next to the away fans it would be bad. There would be beer flying over from both sides. In the home end at the other end of the ground it would be good. Putting beer pot holders on the rails would be a great idea. Get a pint. Get to your safe standing seat early. Put the pint in the pot holder. Start singing. Have a drink whilst there’s a break in the chanting. And during the game. Maybe City should ask the PL to trial it in the expanded North stand in 3 years time? :-)
And then take a piss in the cup when it’s empty :)

Apparently not. Milan council want to save the San Siro.

The City Council of Milan is waiting to see if an injunction against demolishing the San Siro is granted before it can give its final approval to the new stadium plans of Inter and AC Milan.

This according to Italian news outlet La Repubblica, via FCInter1908, who report that the clubs have Plan B at the ready in the event that an injunction is to stop them from demolishing the San Siro, effectively precluding the possibility of building within Milan.

Yeah. The build, finish and snagging on SSL3 looks sh*t In places.
I thought the new stadium going on the open ground next door?

When I was in Milan this past summer, it looked like it was being prepared, in similar fashion to how Spurs new stadium was created, so there wouldn’t be a time when there was no home ground for the teams.

Reactions: jrb
I would be amazed if anything happens with regards to stadium expansion whilst we are fighting the PL charges announced today.

I would be amazed if anything happens with regards to stadium expansion whilst we are fighting the PL charges announced today.

Why?

Do you think the club is going to stand still because of these PL accusations?

You might we as well have posted the same about the UEFA sanctions.

Worst case scenario. Build the stand and get it ready for the PL return.

We’ll still get crowds of 50,000 in the Championship or if we get a points penalty in the PL.

If anything it will galvanise our support.

Look no further than Rangers and Juve who both bounced back.

Any punishment, if it happens, will be years away. Pep will be gone. Vinny will be ready by then.

All hypothetical of course. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.