North Stand Construction Discussion

2005-2007 when we were garbage under Pearce we averaged 42.500, so when have we averaged 30000 since Maine Road ?
I meant when we were in the lower leagues which is what I was replying to this ....

"Even if City are found guilty and relegated, City will still get crowds of 50,000."

Anyway I'm not arguing with another blue about something that will never happen, spending enough time fending off rags and dippers

I meant when we were in the lower leagues which is what I was replying to this ....

"Even if City are found guilty and relegated, City will still get crowds of 50,000."

Anyway I'm not arguing with another blue about something that will never happen, spending enough time fending off rags and dippers
Remember we had been crud for quite some time leading up to the Div 2 times. So pulling 30k back then was quite some feat when you think about it.

Dunno how many of the current crowd would stick around if the worst was to happen nowadays though.

Maybe not 50,000 intitally. But we’ve got a hardcore of 40,000. When City keep on winning, are top of the table, and promotion is guaranteed, the others will come back. It will take time, but City will get back to where they are now.

Again, it’s all conjecture atm.
If we do get taken to cleaners financially, I think next season the club could sell York city away tickets for thousands, no way anyone misses out for a second time. Badabing we’re back in the big time

Remember we had been crud for quite some time leading up to the Div 2 times. So pulling 30k back then was quite some feat when you think about it.

Dunno how many of the current crowd would stick around if the worst was to happen nowadays though.
we'd only lose the ones who have chosen to support us for the wrong reasons. No biggie. Still recognise faces from the 70's,80's and every season till now. Reckon they would all still continue. It's City till i die for 95%

Yes so don't diss our support...

Sell the stadium to the fans and we'll pay the club to use it through our seasoncards. The club must provide maintenance for a period of 100 years. Start with the North Stand. Could generate some revenue. No need for a white paper of fans own the seats and concrete.

Sell the stadium to the fans and we'll pay the club to use it through our seasoncards. The club must provide maintenance for a period of 100 years. Start with the North Stand. Could generate some revenue. No need for a white paper of fans own the seats and concrete.
It isn’t theirs to sell, now that would be fraud.

Quick straw poll.

If City were relegated by the PL(and the Red Shirts), would any of you not renew your season ticket or not go to a home match, if you currently buy a match day ticket?

I’ll still keep on going regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.