North Stand Construction Discussion

apologies, I was under the impression the introduction of the Gene Kelly’s after put us above the 30k. Upon checking I see we had an attendance of 24k against reading at home. Can’t imagine that’s down to reading tickets. The main point was filling it if we went down, we wouldn’t fill the etihad now before the expansion. We’d get good crowds however
If Maine Road had a capacity of 45000 in our last days it would’ve been full most games.

If we’re in the EFL, we’ll be successful and popular, prices should be lower, displaced fans will return and attendances will be good.....as Everton’s will be if they go down.

Sheffield Wendies got 34000 on Saturday !!

If Maine Road had a capacity of 45000 in our last days it would’ve been full most games.

If we’re in the EFL, we’ll be successful and popular, prices should be lower, displaced fans will return and attendances will be good.....as Everton’s will be if they go down.

Sheffield Wendies got 34000 on Saturday !!

Correct!

It will be a short blast, with different away fans etc. Then it’s back to the sterile and Red Shirted run PL.

Again, hypothetical. Going off this season teams in the Championship.

The away end would be full for most home games

Millwall and Cardiff could be a bit dodgy.

98C921DD-391E-4985-9D80-756F19598687.png

Let's just remember by the time the thing has been built we'd be back in the prem anyway, so it most certainly will still go ahead. We're not getting relegated in any case, but if we did, we'd not be the team we were in the 90s. Our owners would ensure we're back up in the prem in no time. They're not selling up over this, they wouldn't sell us for a loss. They'll be fighting this hard and dirty.

Let's just remember by the time the thing has been built we'd be back in the prem anyway, so it most certainly will still go ahead. We're not getting relegated in any case, but if we did, we'd not be the team we were in the 90s. Our owners would ensure we're back up in the prem in no time. They're not selling up over this, they wouldn't sell us for a loss. They'll be fighting this hard and dirty.

Get in my blue corner, Sir! :-)

If City were relegated or even a points deduction, some players as well as coaching staff would go, so there would be no guarantee of a quick return to the Premier League. I simply don’t believe that City will be found guilty on all the charges, and if nay are, it will be down to administrative errors. Whatever the outcome, this has already damaged our reputation among the football community and beyond and it will be the fans as always who suffer.

We were still getting 50,000+ even before Haaland arrived.

So we’d lose 10,000? That would still leave us with 40,000.

How many season ticket holders have we got?

Do you think the vast majority of them would give up their season tickets. I don’t know 1 person that would do that.

We might get more local fans returning with a new Championship season ticket and match day ticket pricing structure. :-)
I know of many who want to purchase them

That is currently a very ‘northern’ division, with the southern clubs having very decent to good away followings.

Peeps will come to City for the match, the arena for a concert, & Manchester for an overnight stay ....it’s all very attractive.

This bollocks is potentially very exiting !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.