North Stand Construction Discussion

Wouldn’t make any difference to me. Actually it may mean I go more often as the constantly shifting fixtures and world cup have really messed up my match going this season.That and the shortage of available match day tickets together for games.

Quick straw poll.

If City were relegated by the PL(and the Red Shirts), would any of you not renew your season ticket or not go to a home match, if you currently buy a match day ticket?

I’ll still keep on going regardless.
Will never stop.
I'm there till I drop.

Last edited:
Quick straw poll.

If City were relegated by the PL(and the Red Shirts), would any of you not renew your season ticket or not go to a home match, if you currently buy a match day ticket?

I’ll still keep on going regardless.
Watched us in the 3rd tier before, some of my favourite match day experiences , no brainer

It’s tradition. Without tradition it’s just another cup.
It's another cup anyway and has been for a long time, the Premier League/Champions League has taken all it's glory and prestige and rightly so for me.

I remember as a kid in the 70s and 80s, the FA Cup Winners received more publicity than the title winners, that was so wrong.

And the narrative we are told in the UK that the whole world stops to watch it, is utter nonsense.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.