North Stand Construction Discussion

Will you give over trying to force drums on us. You’re starting to get boring with it.

You’ll see from the first half at our place yesterday and the Leeds v United game that no ground in the Prem had a better atmosphere than those two grounds this weekend and neither had a friggin drum.
Is a small tambourine acceptable?

Don't think there's any chance it will. If they are as confident as we are led to believe they are.

Hopefully mate as i`m sure everything has already been sorted to be honest. I just wonder if it will be seen as a show of confidence or a show of arrogance with the Premier League? Like you say though, if the club are confident they are innocent then why should they not push on with it?!

I reckon that coach greeting before the game probably had a bigger impact than anything City could do with the ground configuration, not specifically it being a coach greeting but large numbers of fans before the game congregated together outside the ground getting an atmosphere going, then that feeding onto the concourse, then the stands.

The lack of anywhere decent to go around the ground for a drink and a singsong is shocking really, a covered City Square (with no farce entertainment) or a beer hall just off site (Mercedes garage?) would do wonders.

It's great being in and around Ancoats and Northern Quarter pre-match, it's probably one of the best areas in the UK, but it doesn't build an atmosphere.

I reckon that coach greeting before the game probably had a bigger impact than anything City could do with the ground configuration, not specifically it being a coach greeting but large numbers of fans before the game congregated together outside the ground getting an atmosphere going, then that feeding onto the concourse, then the stands.

The lack of anywhere decent to go around the ground for a drink and a singsong is shocking really, a covered City Square (with no farce entertainment) or a beer hall just off site (Mercedes garage?) would do wonders.

It's great being in and around Ancoats and Northern Quarter pre-match, it's probably one of the best areas in the UK, but it doesn't build an atmosphere.
Wait until the next development, indoor city Square...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.