North Stand Construction Discussion

Co-Op's bigger and better. The MEN had their chance, refused to invest in their own facilities.
The Nynex has free street parking right next to it and a much better transport offer and everything else in the city centre supporting it. But the Co-op is "sustainable". I hope the Co-op is a disaster, they have had no regard for the fans.

The Nynex has free street parking right next to it and a much better transport offer and everything else in the city centre supporting it. But the Co-op is "sustainable". I hope the Co-op is a disaster, they have had no regard for the fans.
That’s a bit harsh. It won’t be. But the promises of the Oak View Group to improve transport to and from the arena during the consultation period and afterwards better stack up or that will be nothing but lies.

I wouldn’t go that far, most clubs & their fanbase would love to have it, and we’re gonna replace it with an arena & newly expanded and covered City square, most neutrals I’ve taken to a City game think it’s great, I agree It isn’t fit for purpose any longer and neither is the club shop, that’s mainly down to the size & what they can offer in the current facilities.
List of other clubs have adopted the City sq blueprint. It was visionary, through the sleet and fog

That’s a bit harsh. It won’t be. But the promises of the Oak View Group to improve transport to and from the arena during the consultation period and afterwards better stack up or that will be nothing but lies.
Very harsh but talk of transport improvements are utter smoke , mirrors and bullshit.

Travel, local parking and walkable facilities are obviously miles ahead at the MEN.

They really need to address the off site parking for the Co-op arena and etihad, trains and increased trams will never happen and families simply aren't walking 30 mins to town after a winter night event/game to catch another bit of public transport

Jesus, you are such a cheerful fucker aren't you.

Why would you want to be a disaster ?

That’s bad for city and you don’t have to have anything to do with Co Op if you don’t want

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.