North Stand Construction Discussion

The club shop and the bars are going to be flattened and replaced by a hotel
The shop is going where City at Home offices are now. Wait and see for new bars at north end, I think they will be incorporated into the new two tier stand.

Are we sticking with this thread for the announcement/concepts then? :)

We should. This thread has severed us well. All the previous info for reference, and the snippets are in the thread. And everybody with an interest in the North stand expansion knows where the information will be posted when it’s made public.

We should. This thread has severed us well. All the previous info for reference, and the snippets are in the thread. And everybody with an interest in the North stand expansion knows where the information will be posted when it’s made public.

"This thread has severed us well"...

So that's why it's been painful to read sometimes...

Viva la spellchecker!

:-)

I understand it’s going to be this Thursday if EVERYTHING has been completely finalised.

What date is MIPIN ?

14th-17th March. Manchester City Council are there, but I would have thought the club would do a separate reveal, possibly beforehand.

Any more info on whether it's 2 or 3 tiered?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.