North Stand Construction Discussion

Are you unable to make comments / observations based on what the club has announced.

The club has received thousands of responses to the consultation questionnaire.

Did you complete the consultation questionnaire and if so what was your general or specific reaction ?

Of course I‘m able. But I’d like to see more detail before I do that. Is there anything wrong with wanting that?

I took pictures of the questionnaire and posted them today on the thread, so people can see it.

I will fill the questionnaire in tomorrow and drop it off later this week.

Last edited:
What do you feel better drawings would add to the proposal that we haven’t seen so far from the information and images?

You’re fishing Hello City.

You know well what I mean.

For something so important the club should be releasing more detailed CGI’s of the proposal.

What does the hotel look like, for example?

Form what anyone can see of it, which is pretty much nothing, it looks pretty poor. It might actually look good, but I can’t tell. As such, I can’t give any feedback on it.

The club are asking me to make comments on something I can’t see. Last page of the questionnaire.

What are the vertical panels at the back of the stand? Are they windows? Probably? Are they cladding?

1678052746278.jpeg

When you consider somebody knocked up this image, asking for something similar from Populous showing what the expanded North stand will/could look like isn’t too much to ask for during the consultation phase.

1DB92AEC-D3B4-4DA7-882D-9953A4DE3E18.jpeg

You’re fishing Hello City.

You know well what I mean.

For something so important the club should be releasing more detailed CGI’s of the proposal.

What does the hotel look like, for example?

Form what anyone can see of it, which is pretty much nothing, it looks pretty poor. It might actually look good, but I can’t tell. As such, I can’t give any feedback on it.

The club are asking me to make comments on something I can’t see. Last page of the questionnaire.

I’m not, I’m just confused at the flip flopping. Complaining about others moaning but now youre the biggest moaner in the thread. Complaining about those asking for better images and now youre the biggest complainer for those too. You’re all over the place.

DDF7AD29-5369-4421-9CF9-1D6630E8BFB2.jpeg

What are the horizontal panels at the back of the stand? Are they windows? Probably? Are they cladding?

View attachment 71222

When you consider somebody knocked up this image, asking for something similar from Populous showing what the expanded North stand will/could look like isn’t too much to ask for during the consultation phase.

View attachment 71223
Make your mind up…
3B4C4596-E997-4207-A547-2CC591107277.jpeg

I’m not, I’m just confused at the flip flopping. Complaining about others moaning but now youre the biggest moaner in the thread. Complaining about those asking for better images and now youre the biggest complainer for those too. You’re all over the place.

View attachment 71224

Who’s flip flopping. You went to a bit of effort there. ; -)

Exactly. Wait until the CGI’s are made public. Which I assumed was a given considering the importance of honest feedback about the proposal. Still waiting.

All I want is more detailed CGI’s/Images/renders. Don’t you? That way I can give a more honest and detailed feedback on different parts of the proposal. As it is, the drawings look promising, with issues. Erm…..

Last edited:
I’ve only questioned 2 parts of the proposal.

The blank wall or what looks like a blank wall on the end of the left arm.

The hotel, which sort of looks like a Premier Inn with loads of small windows and a flat roof. A boring box. TBH can’t really tell.

Bar those 2, I’m fully supportive of the proposal, as you know well.

Of course I‘m able. But I’d like to see more detail before I do that. Is there anything wrong with wanting that?

I took pictures of the questionnaire and posted them today on the thread, so people can see it.

I will fill the questionnaire in tomorrow and drop it off later this week.
You state that you want to see more detail before you complete the survey.....but then say you’ll complete it tomorrow and drop it off.

Something smells !!

Ps....it’s an on line survey

Posted by Meldrew on page 174.

These are the kind of CGI’s we should be seeing.

2B62D436-2545-437F-922C-9A4E710A7656.jpeg

C9BCA2F5-50E8-4011-8D0D-2BF4000A7365.jpeg

You state that you want to see more detail before you complete the survey.....but then say you’ll complete it tomorrow and drop it off.

Something smells !!

Ps....it’s an on line survey

Nothing smells.

Do you want me to wait on the off chance that City release some CGI’s before I fill in the questionnaire?

Bar the comments section, it’s a pretty basic questionnaire.

No, I have the questionnaire infront of me that I took from the exhibition cabin outside the Etihad. There is a post box on the wall inside the exhibition cabin where you post your filled in questionnaire. I went down today hoping to speak to somebody about the proposal. There wasn’t anybody there. I’ll go down tomorrow with the filled in questionnaire. There might be somebody there tomorrow to speak to about the proposal?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.