North Stand Construction Discussion

Yes mate, on one of the CGI`s on here, there looks like people walking around the top level of the north stand and there is rumours of a sky bar up there? Would be an incredible view pre match having a beer?
There is glazing on the opposite side of the stand facing the new plaza too

It looks like 2 levels of them above City square, I can't tell if both levels continue through to the pitch side although the windows look high enough. Presumably it's linked to the hotel, perhaps a pricey corporate area?

The best I could do without totally blurring the CGI.

The original silver roof supports remain, with an additional 3 white supports each. Looks like the roof supports, 2 original and 6 new, will be incorporated within the new building? Or maybe the 6 additional supports will be located on or within the roof of the new building, but not all the way down to ground level? You can see a little white block under the middle white support of the right side, which looks like it’s located on the roof of the right building/arm.

739-E776-F-BF48-49-A2-8184-FD97-B03-BBED2.png

It looks like 2 levels of them above City square, I can't tell if both levels continue through to the pitch side although the windows look high enough. Presumably it's linked to the hotel, perhaps a pricey corporate area?

Could be a whole level for corporate from the back of the stand/windows, see above CGI, to back of L2 looking out over the stadium and pitch? You’d assume this level would be accessible from the hotel? In the CGI you can see 2 separate levels looking back over the plaza. Under the bottom level you can see the front glazing for the new City plaza.

Level 2.
Level 1.
Glazing for the City plaza below.
Steel, cladding or glazing above the entrance to City Plaza.

The best I could do without totally blurring the CGI.

The original silver roof supports remain, with an additional 3 white supports each. Looks like the roof supports, 2 original and 6 new, will be incorporated within the new building? Or maybe the 6 additional supports will be located on or within the roof of the new building, but not all the way down to ground level? You can see a little white block under the middle white support of the right side, which looks like it’s located on the roof of the right building/arm.

739-E776-F-BF48-49-A2-8184-FD97-B03-BBED2.png
That looks similar to "The Point" at Lancashire cricket ground.

Be some view up there, I just hope the match tickets & seats that go with it are up there as well, the City in me says they’ll take the middle two blocks of what is now NSL2 and have lifts back to the skybar/hotel, I hope not because that’s part of the problem in the SS. This is why I was in favour of having corporate boxes under the lip of level 1, with seats spread across the back of the stand, sound would then travel back from the pitch side seats & up into level 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.