North Stand Construction Discussion

Tbh, jrb you make some decent points, you were just messing with my OCD!

I want to see the final designs just as much but we’ll have them soon enough. Full construction starts in November after all, with ground works starting in April/May.

Tbh, jrb you make some decent points, you were just messing with my OCD!

I want to see the final designs just as much but we’ll have them soon enough. Full construction starts in November after all, with ground works starting in April/May.

Thank you.

I hate getting into spats. :-(

As you say, the full planning application should be up on the MCC planning portal in a few months time.

What are the vertical panels at the back of the stand? Are they windows? Probably? Are they cladding?

View attachment 71222

When you consider somebody knocked up this image, asking for something similar from Populous showing what the expanded North stand will/could look like isn’t too much to ask for during the consultation phase.

View attachment 71223
This looks amazing a proper home end, I would rather picture 2 than picture 1

Posted by Meldrew on page 174.

These are the kind of CGI’s we should be seeing.

View attachment 71227

View attachment 71228
These are good renders, but it still looks like a bolt on the stadium, if the rest of the stadium flowed onto this, it would not look as bad, as I said earlier if they were cladding the stadium it would be good

Etihad-Stadium-Manchester-City-p.-Manchester-City.jpg

_70420829_city.jpg

If the North Stand was to level with the new fan zone area it would not look as bad, look at the Man City drawing the roof not level

I’m not, I’m just confused at the flip flopping. Complaining about others moaning but now youre the biggest moaner in the thread. Complaining about those asking for better images and now youre the biggest complainer for those too. You’re all over the place.

View attachment 71224
We asked for a proper home end stand and not only have we got this we've got a superb fans zone, club shop, hotel and museum yet the moners have started already ! The things is it doesn't matter how many fill in the questionnaire or ask for better CGI images, it's happening the consultation period is just to meet the necessary required protocol !

What are the vertical panels at the back of the stand? Are they windows? Probably? Are they cladding?

View attachment 71222

When you consider somebody knocked up this image, asking for something similar from Populous showing what the expanded North stand will/could look like isn’t too much to ask for during the consultation phase.

View attachment 71223

sky bar viewing windows?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.