North Stand Construction Discussion

Ffs every time I come on this thread there are multiple nonsense posts from you.

Have you every been to a City match ? Do you know anything about fan culture in this country ?

I’d hazard a guess that the answer is no to both.

‘Capo stands’ !! Give me fucking strength !
No one asking you to fucking go in the North Stand you can sit on your fucking hands and leave early to get your car from the car park if you want.

It's called a forum, I can post what I want or do I need to ask for your permission?

You and your wee group you all know who you are have nothing better to do than come on here and attack people from having a different opinion from you, Oooo no we can't have ultra that's not the English way of supporting a club well it works in every other country in the world.

No one asking you to fucking go in the North Stand you can sit on your fucking hands and leave early to get your car from the car park if you want.

It's called a forum, I can post what I want or do I need to ask for your permission?

You and your wee group you all know who you are have nothing better to do than come on here and attack people from having a different opinion from you, Oooo no we can't have ultra that's not the English way of supporting a club well it works in every other country in the world.
We had a Capo long before any of these European/Scottish/American Ultra bell ends. ;-) Here is Bertie Magoo at the North Stand in 1947F0B135D6-3CE7-49FF-83BE-3F4744A80B20.jpeg

You've been asked lots of times are you a City fan, the fact you never answer is probably part of the reason your posts are ridiculed.

For clarity are you a City fan, and if you are why are literally 99% of your posts/likes on the Etihad construction topics.

What makes you think that, someone who thinks dressing in black and clapping along like a **** to a drum is proper shit, means they’re someone who will sit on their fucking hands and leave early to get to their car? That’s just a stupid comment.

Your constant preaching at us from your American television and internet experience of City fans about Ultras is just about the most tiresome thing on these threads.

Your constant ‘City fans are shit, you need to embrace change, you need Ultras, look at the Cockneys they’re doing it (LOL!), you won’t be able to create noise for yourselves without a drum and a capo and my expertise from 5,000 miles away’ while never posting anything positive about City fans, City fans culture, City songs, videos of City fans or anything about City fans when we’ve created a good atmosphere is really annoying. In fact, you’re never anywhere to be seen when we’ve had a good atmosphere.

I sometimes wonder whether you’re a United or Liverpool WUM who’s only pushing this shit because you want us to take this Ultras shit forward so United or Liverpool’s fanbases have something to take the piss out of us over.

I don’t give a single shit about any other country in the world or what other sets of fans in England do. If some Cockney nobodies who nobody cares about are all dressing like Ricky Gervais and singing shit songs that says more about them and their club’s lack of culture than it does about City fans. We already have our own culture at City and we don’t need it changing, we just need more of us to group together in one area to enhance our brilliant long standing culture and songs and style and atmosphere that we have at our club.

Instead of trying to copy the rest of the world, we should be aiming to keep and cherish English football culture as the unique and oldest football culture in the world of our sport. When our best fans get going on the best occasions, there isn’t a single set of fans in any country in Europe that can match English fans with the way we are engrossed in the game and live and breathe every kick and touch. Not one set of drum lead monotonous droning on of singing from anywhere else in Europe is as good as us at our best.

Last edited by a moderator:
The day drums, marching to the stadium and fuckin 'capo stands' for fuck sake, become part of the norm, is the day I give up on footy after 40 odd years going... Embarrassing.

I wonder if they’ll ever do some outside cladding to match the south stand? Rest of the stadium looks dated and stained.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.