North Stand Construction Discussion

No. The South Standers by relocating to the North stand can stay an extra two minutes and still be in the queue for the tram at the same time. So emptying out will start on 84 mins…..

I'm going to have to leave early to catch one of the buses outside the South stand, making my way around the ground. I'm not waiting for a tram.

I'm going to have to leave early to catch one of the buses outside the South stand, making my way around the ground. I'm not waiting for a tram.

Well you’ll have to leave earlier. 79 mins…. Lol. Will that be from the all new Electric bus depot located on Mary Ds site ?

i wonder if the hotel is attached to the stadium so it can be counted as club revenue for FFP?
The Shed Bar attached to Stamford Bridge, whose toilets were in part of the hotel complex, used to show games that were not on telly, people queueing outside to pay £10 to get in 2004 as we were leaving for the bar for the game. It was cheaper beer there than the ground.

I think they got past broadcasting rules as it was shown in the ground and therefore CCTV rather than broadcast. I can see a few quid being made that is football related, but not sure what part of the income from the overall hotel is football related,

The Shed Bar attached to Stamford Bridge, whose toilets were in part of the hotel complex, used to show games that were not on telly, people queueing outside to pay £10 to get in 2004 as we were leaving for the bar for the game. It was cheaper beer there than the ground.

I think they got past broadcasting rules as it was shown in the ground and therefore CCTV rather than broadcast. I can see a few quid being made that is football related, but not sure what part of the income from the overall hotel is football related,

Well, must be me, but I find that just downright weird.
The idea of standing in a bar watching a match on a screen, knowing that the actual match was happening perhaps 100 yards away. Are you saying that people could get to watch the match live for £10? I suppose that makes some financial sense given what the cost of a seat is at Stamford Bridge (or holding a season card, which is not cheap there). But even then… the sheer fag of getting on the tube or bus and then trekking across London to do that (that's going to set you back £10-20 right there). Why not just pay the monthly subscription to Sky or whoever? It's not much more. Yes, obviously, not all Chelsea's matches were on Sky or whoever, even then. But no, sorry, beats me… or have I misunderstood you?

Had a few comments from "acquaintences" of the red persuasion about why are we increasing the capacity to over 60k because we cannot sell the seats we currently have , which only proves these pricks are mostly Sun readers and still think the moon is made of cheese

Had a few comments from "acquaintences" of the red persuasion about why are we increasing the capacity to over 60k because we cannot sell the seats we currently have , which only proves these pricks are mostly Sun readers and still think the moon is made of cheese

Don't know what the queue is for season cards alone, but I believe it's fairly lengthy.
Is it even worth engaging discussion with these know-nothings, though?

Thanks.

Looks good, bar, Hotel shocker!

So the Hotel also overlooks the fan plaza/roof, as well as the left leg box at ground level.

7143-DEB2-AF28-46-F6-A385-B7-B2-F109-B6-CC.png

No wonder the Etihad is still in the running to host Euro 2028.
Talk of a 300m total price, if you wanted a totally iconic looking hotel etc , I would imagine the cost would be considerably more.

Same thing with the Arena, internally it looks superb but for me the exterior is so disappointing for such a huge and important facility.

Take a look at this new concert hall in Vegas

10101235_web1_inside-out-capture.jpg

Now that is iconic and stunning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.