North Stand Construction Discussion

Anything related to the History of the club, Ardwick, St Marks, Maine Rd, Kippax. The geography of the area Ancoats, Bradford Rd.

If Pep carries on and wins a few more leagues and CL or 2 there would be a heavy argument for naming it after him.

They ran a poll about the badge redesign and the naming of the Colin Bell stand so be surprised if they don't do it on this.

in-fact i’d rather it stay the North Stand than the fucking Centurions. It’s the type of nonsense stuff you see on novelty scarfs and tshirts outside the ground from street vendors.
The club being the 1st to gain 100 points in a season is not part of history???

Although I'm not enamoured with the name, it will be nice to have that fantastic achievement given its rightful place, as no fucker in the media, or anyone else non City related, tubthumps for that amazing team.

I'd prefer The Kippax.

Looks amazing - & typical of our owners.

Any info on how it will disrupt the match days over the 3 years? It looks such a big project

Looks amazing. Far be it from me to cast a shadow but nowhere there, although I’m sure they’ve thought of it, does it mention parking and transport.
We’ll need a heck of a lot more trams that’s for sure. :-)

I love it.

I heard rumours about City building a long row of terraced houses next to the stadium where people can park their pushbikes in the back yards for 20p a match.

Problem solved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.