North Stand Construction Discussion

Viewed a bigger version on my laptop.

- They're keeping the original corner construction and therefore we won't be stuck with dodgy looking 'temporary' corners as with the South Stand.
- Everyone is stood up in the new 2nd tier.
- The existing level 2 corners are also standing.
- The very end blocks of the new upper section are slightly raised and there's a small gap underneath - possibly where the cable net will feed through the stand.
- The sky bar has 3 small video screens facing it.
- I'm not sure where the majority of the cable net feeds through the stand. With the South Stand it feeds through between the top of the stand and the roof. Perhaps we're building this extension at an angle where it goes over the top?
- It looks like the extension is attached to the current 2nd tier and that it isn't a new 2nd tier entirely i.e. the old one ripped out with a completely new 2nd tier in place.

Last edited:
*lol* I definitely would be as in 3 years time I’d be 85/6 yrs old by then and lucky to be able to ride a bike!! :-) Unless it’s a tandem and I was on the back!! :-)

I'll write to City and ask them to increase the size of the back yards to accommodate the additional length of tandems.
If they agree, we'll try to persuade Khaldoon to send his bike chauffeur to take you to matches on his tandem.

And so....there it is,but.

Wait till you see the exterior wrap when Kun and Dave do the official opening.

It will be seen clearly from space where the EDS will be playing Sunderland.

#the centuriansstand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.