North Stand Construction Discussion

The creation of the Sky Bar and subsequent design of the roof now absolutely requires the back rows of the 3 central blocks to all be occupied by the most vociferous singers.

The higher roof needs the sound to travel down and out not up and back. If it does that, the lower and side blocks will join in sooner.

Practice nights will be Tuesdays and Thursdays.

PM JRB asap to reserve your spot....loyalty points will apply.

Ps.Capo’s,Drummers & Saxophonist’s will have separate auditions !!!

The council still own it.They used to get 50% of all ticket sales above the Maine Road capacity but ADUG agreed a flat yearly fee with them before the South stand expansion (a few million quid a year, I believe). ADUG did look at buying it outright at one point but when they found out that the money wouldn't go to the council but to Sport England in London they decided to keep paying rent instead which benefits the local area.
That just there cements my love for the club!! Having dealt with over pedantic Sport England who don't seem to acknowledge that it rains in the NW I would prefer the money to benefit the local area.

Suffice it to say I know what I'm thinking but am not allowed to give more details. :-)

And so....there it is,but.

Wait till you see the exterior wrap when Kun and Dave do the official opening.

It will be seen clearly from space where the EDS will be playing Sunderland.

#the centuriansstand.
If there is going to be an exterior wrap when the stand opens why would it not be included in the CGIs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.