North Stand Construction Discussion

Varied-stand stadiums are the best. Each stand has individuality about it and has its own identity.

Dortmund, Rangers, Chelsea, Villa, Spurs, Liverpool’s stadiums are better than Wembley, Southampton, Leicester, Arsenal and City’s (when we first moved into the CoMS and it was the same at one end as the other) stadiums.

I find bowl stadiums a bit dull. There’s no individuality about any stand. They’re alright for national/final stadiums as each set of fans get the same thing but for a club ground I think it’s better to have variety.
That was my issue with the original COMS. Nice new stadium for us, but no matter how many B of the Bangs you put outside it was just a bowl on wasteland.

What’s about to happen to it now is going to make it absolutely unique. A proper stadium without a total rebuild.

Some more good news.

After years of taking pictures with my much loved and trusted Sony RX100III, which l will still use when I need to, I've decided to move over to DSLR.

All set and ready to go. :-)

PXL-20230418-173606275-MP-2.jpg

One more thing. The expanded North stand proposal looks superb! Hopefully I can do it justice over the next 3 years with my pictures?
Is that a huge camera or a small table?

I’ll pay for you to go on the Stadium tour once a month so you can post picture updates of the stand!

Some more good news.

After years of taking pictures with my much loved and trusted Sony RX100III, which l will still use when I need to, I've decided to move over to DSLR.

One more thing. The expanded North stand proposal looks superb! Hopefully I can do it justice over the next 3 years with my pictures?
Thats if you get the gig, forward your cv to the committee and we will get back to you, once all applications have been screened.

Probably already been mentioned or highlighted? Not read back on all the posts since the news broke this morning.

Enlarged the cgi’s. Quality suffers.

Even though the hotel is a box, the exterior and the cladding of the hotel looks very interesting and promising. Looks like a silver wave effect. Glad to see large screens on the end of both buildings. Landscaping, planting, and trees inside the plaza entrance, outside the hotel.

0-D5-A0-A3-A-DFFD-4-F8-B-A804-38-FDB2537742.jpg

From the North stand cgi I counted 7 blocks before the blocks ended without showing the full length of level 2. Interesting layout in the corner blocks. A proper sized block in the very corner, and a block tucked right into the corner of level 2 with an entrance/exit directly below it.

FD46114-F-DE26-4-DA0-88-FF-6-F4240-BE57-EB.jpg

Corporate level - 3 at the back of the stand, with direct access to and from the bars and restaurants over looking the stand and the pitch, with 3 large screens directly above it.

0946-D227-0-DFA-44-E4-B8-E3-34-E289-B945-E3.jpg

The ‘City Walk of Fame’ ;-).

83-A361-BE-FC73-4-C77-A703-F03-C179-FE71-C.jpg

I like the concept and I get what the club want to achieve, however the plans from a design point of view could be a lot better imo.

Agree.

Especially this. It looks really awkward and completely out of place. I really don’t like it. I hope it’s just the way it’s been done on the cgi?

It reminds me of the back of Factory International.

9ABCD0E1-18BD-4D6F-BB6D-C844D335CA28.jpeg

From November last year. It should be completed by now?

AEC07ABD-361D-42AB-B27F-1BFB40CE71C2.jpeg

18F346C0-BE44-4746-8A6E-81BBE8FBCA55.jpeg

Probably already been mentioned or highlighted? Not read back on all the posts since the news broke this morning.

Enlarged the cgi’s. Quality suffers.

Even though the hotel is a box, the exterior and the cladding of the hotel looks very interesting and promising. Looks like a silver wave effect. Glad to see large screens on the end of both buildings. Landscaping, planting, and trees inside the plaza entrance, outside the hotel.

0-D5-A0-A3-A-DFFD-4-F8-B-A804-38-FDB2537742.jpg

From the North stand cgi I counted 7 blocks before the blocks ended without showing the full length of level 2. Interesting layout in the corner blocks. A proper sized block in the very corner, and a block tucked right into the corner of level 2 with an entrance/exit directly below it.

FD46114-F-DE26-4-DA0-88-FF-6-F4240-BE57-EB.jpg

Corporate level - 3 at the back of the stand, with direct access to and from the bars and restaurants over looking the stand and the pitch, with 3 large screens directly above it.

0946-D227-0-DFA-44-E4-B8-E3-34-E289-B945-E3.jpg

The ‘City Walk of Fame’ ;-).

83-A361-BE-FC73-4-C77-A703-F03-C179-FE71-C.jpg
Are they finally going to change the bulbs at the top of the masts?

A few questions for any current NSL2 fans:

1. Do you get wet in your seats when it rains?

2. Does the front row floor collect a puddle when it rains?

3. Is the Sun in your eyes where you sit for a 12.30/14.00/15.00/16.30/17.30 game?
The sun, in Manchester? What's that all about !

Some more good news.

Looks a great bit of kit, how many lenses do you have?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.