North Stand Construction Discussion

You think people in those seats will want to stand up and won’t complain about banners etc?

Of course they won’t, Hello City. ;-)

Blue Lama is right.

It’s a great place to put a new block of premium seats.

I’m sure they’ll join in waving flags and holding up 2 sticks at the start of the match, helping with the drop down banner, standing up for 90 minutes, singing, clapping, creating an atmosphere, and doing the Poznan, whilst paying extra for a padded seat.

That aside, I think it looks great and is a hell of a development. It is pretty ambitious. The hotel is probably the bit I find somewhat underwhelming. But in the grand scheme of things, there's more there to be impreased by.

Concur...overall its exciting stuff & fair play to the fellow Blues trying to direct this in what us fans would like to create a proper, vociferous home end.

Agree about the proposed hotel images...certainly doesn't strike me as appealing & more 1970's Berlin office block vibes. Thought it would have been a good opportunity for some architects to make a splash in this design.

Looking more closely at the renders for the north stand lower level 1, there actually does seem to be some glass boxes right at the top of this level sandwiched right below the beginning of level 2. Certainly looks corporate to me, although the first 10-15rows of level 1 seem to have general seating within this render which probably makes more sense.

Going off that, to me it seems a viewing platform for the Sky bar, then directly below that another hospitality section, ( maybe the @bluesmith Players lounge ? ) then some other hospitality / corporate at the back of tier 1. Nothing at the front of the second tier looks like hospitality to me, though there could be a 93:20 type premium seat offering I suppose.
I'm away on holiday at the minute so can't check the docs I have, when I'm back sunday I'll check where the players club/lounge is shown. Gut feel is it was not at the top, but I'm going off the area rather than seating, they could have the area low and seats high, although that would be unusual.

Think it's level 1 where the replacement for the existing corporate area in what would be the old level two which would have to included in the plans !
Yeah, I did say earlier on in the thread. It looks like L2 has been superimposed over L1 in the drawings? It’s hard to tell.

Currently on the iPad, which keeps on crashing on the PA. I’ll have a look through the PA on my PC later on to see if I can find anything more concrete.

I'm away on holiday at the minute so can't check the docs I have, when I'm back sunday I'll check where the players club/lounge is shown. Gut feel is it was not at the top, but I'm going off the area rather than seating, they could have the area low and seats high, although that would be unusual.
Maybe if not that bit, then maybe the bit at the back of tier 1 that looks like hospitality,either as far as I’m concerned would be fine. The front of tier 2 not so much but that seems from the renders not to be a thing really and just an anomoly on the drawings causing confusion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.