North Stand Construction Discussion

That aside, I think it looks great and is a hell of a development. It is pretty ambitious. The hotel is probably the bit I find somewhat underwhelming. But in the grand scheme of things, there's more there to be impreased by.

Going off that, to me it seems a viewing platform for the Sky bar, then directly below that another hospitality section, ( maybe the @bluesmith Players lounge ? ) then some other hospitality / corporate at the back of tier 1. Nothing at the front of the second tier looks like hospitality to me, though there could be a 93:20 type premium seat offering I suppose.

Going off that, to me it seems a viewing platform for the Sky bar, then directly below that another hospitality section, ( maybe the @bluesmith Players lounge ? ) then some other hospitality / corporate at the back of tier 1. Nothing at the front of the second tier looks like hospitality to me, though there could be a 93:20 type premium seat offering I suppose.
Correct it either the existing hospitality boxes at the back of Level 2 or their replacement on the first plan it clearly states at the side table LO1 !!

These 2 diagrams appear to show the hospitality in different places. One of them shows it directly under the existing L2. The other shows it further back from the stand. Strange?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230421_164204.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_164204.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20230421_164150.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_164150.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 67

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.