North Stand Construction Discussion

Ambulent seating row behind the hospitality seating. Close to the entrances/exits.

Seating. Ambulant refers to disabled requirements that do not include specific wheelchair accessibility. It is an umbrella term for people who have some mobility issues and those who may be able to manage short distances or a few steps.

91F87D67-4254-41D4-BE5C-8A96D637C220.jpeg

The render doesn’t suggest hospitality seating at the front of NSL2. Flags over the LED screens/advertising boards as well. But it’s only a render.

View attachment 75953
If you look at the original of this pic & scroll in, there is definitely glazing at the back of L1 central areas, if you pan out to the right you notice the seating goes further back, might suggest this is the corporate area, or god forbid another! That would be four

Attachments

• 408CA352-E89A-4513-A1D7-466AE972028F.jpeg
    408CA352-E89A-4513-A1D7-466AE972028F.jpeg
    356.4 KB · Views: 56
As you say there’s no rush, but it would be better if the club confirmed or denied it as soon as possible. It wouldn’t take long for the club to do that and it’s no hardship.
I’m confused by the drawing Bowl +Ticket Offers which shows the Corporate area at the front, there is an arrow which says GA (+ Hospitality LO 1), can you clarify please? What is LO1?

The render doesn’t suggest hospitality seating at the front of NSL2. Flags over the LED screens/advertising boards as well. But it’s only a render.

View attachment 75953

True. And that diagram is only a diagram. One, in a 282 page document. The tv camera views, and other diagrams and drawings don't show a difference. I'm sure people in dialogue with the club asking those questions will get the answers, but as far what's available, it isn't that obvious it is a specifically intended designated hospitality area. As I see it anyway.

Not trying to be pedantic at all btw, just offering an observation.

True. And that diagram is only a diagram. One, in a 282 page document. The tv camera views, and other diagrams and drawings don't show a difference. I'm sure people in dialogue with the club asking those questions will get the answers, but as far what's available, it isn't that obvious it is a specifically intended designated hospitality area. As I see it anyway.

Not trying to be pedantic at all btw, just offering an observation.

I agree. That’s why it would be good if the club clarified it one way or another asap.

Right at the front of the stand. 100% that will make a difference. Visually it looks shite, flag displays/ drop downs will be harder to do - probably not allowed. It’s a home end you shouldn’t have corporate seating front

Docs are up! :-)

D&AS. Most of the interesting info is in the D&AS, plus new CGI‘s. Grabbed a few.

Links below.

View attachment 75920

View attachment 75922

View attachment 75921

Full planning application.

136763/FO/2023 | Alterations to the Etihad Stadium North Stand and adjoining land to provide an overall increase in Stadium capacity, hospitality, and concourse facilities available for use both during and outside of event days, an ancillary TV Studio (Sui Generis), a Roof-Walk Attraction (Use Class F1(c)) together with the erection of a 9 storey, 391 bed hotel (Use Class C1) with a further 10 suites provided within the North Stand of the Etihad Stadium for hotel or hospitality space (Use Class C1 / Sui Generis); restaurant at Level 1 (Use Class C1 / Class E), erection of an 8-storey building comprising: a new Club Shop and Ticket Office (Use Class E) at Ground and Level 1, City Museum at Level 2, Leisure Attraction at Level 3 (Class F1(c)); and workspace (Class E) at Levels 4, 5, 6 and 7 and a new covered City Square fan zone and flexible event space with ground floor commercial, leisure, food and drink use (Use Class E and/ or drinking establishment (Sui Generis)) within each of the interrelated buildings adjoining the proposed square with associated landscaping and public realm works, servicing and access arrangements, and other associated works. | Etihad Stadium (North Stand) Etihad Campus Manchester M11 3FF

Pity they didn't do the corners of the level 3 in the South Stand like that unless the new build at the back made it possible in the North Stsnd

I’m confused by the drawing Bowl +Ticket Offers which shows the Corporate area at the front, there is an arrow which says GA (+ Hospitality LO 1), can you clarify please? What is LO1?

I agree, it’s not clear. Maybe LO1 means the back of level 1? (Not seating area). Let’s all hope so anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.