North Stand Construction Discussion

I agree. That’s why it would be good if the club clarified it one way or another asap.
Looking back at that diagram, along with the 'concourse welfare facilities' on p87, it could also be that the area highlighted is the hospitality area 'below' the seats, rather than the seats themselves. Particularlyas the capacity of those rooms below is similar. As you say, it will be clarified either way.

May have already been posted?

Think I’ve found the proof.

Stairs leading from the hospitality area up to the front of level 2. 11 rows of (hospitality) seats under the stairs at the front of level 2.

Above the hospitality area on the next level up are stairs leading from a normal concourse to the seats above the hospitality seating on level 2. 10 rows of seating.

Then behind those seats are more seats further up the stand.

60CE5E72-303E-4DC2-B00C-D3A92C61E04A.png

B79194DB-EE25-450C-97C9-8FB10C59D61C.jpeg

Last edited:

Stairs leading from the hospitality area up to the front of level 2. 11 rows of (hospitality) seats under the stairs at the front of level 2.

Above the hospitality area on the next level up are stairs leading from a normal concourse to the seats above the hospitality seating on level 2. 10 rows of seating.

View attachment 75964

View attachment 75966
Fairly conclusive.

You can also see the word Hall at the very edge of the first image - this is the City Hall area I've mentioned previously. I've not seen it on other planning docs - it's been shown as void space.

View attachment 75964

View attachment 75966

Well. Not to be dramatic, but that’s the end of the atmospheric home end

11 rows of hospitality!? In a home end ..May as well just be kept as level 2

Last edited:
Fairly conclusive.

You can also see the word Hall at the very edge of the first image - this is the City Hall area I've mentioned previously. I've not seen it on other planning docs - it's been shown as void space.
Manchester Hall.

Fairly conclusive.

City Hall looks a great concept, massive bar area with capacity for 1800 people, the bar area will serve CH and City square

3 hospitality areas in the new North stand. Wow!

Already been posted, but enlarged.

New North stand total, 10,742.
VIP Skybar, 456.(purple)
Hospitality suites, 120.(brown under purple)
GA - General Admission?
GA+ (Hospitality LO1), 648.(yellow)
GA, 9,518.

1116-AE7-A-BC1-D-404-B-81-F9-A430-F7-D0872-F.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.