North Stand Construction Discussion

We are maybe talking about different things. I was talking about opinions about the look of the hotel, or I guess of any part of the overall proposal.

I've not seen anyone say anything negative on the development overall. But even if they did, that's theirs to think.
There are plenty of negative comments, incredible in my humble opinion.

The more you go into this expansion, the more you realise just how incredible it is.

There are plenty of negative comments, incredible in my humble opinion.

The more you go into this expansion, the more you realise just how incredible it is.

I disagree pal. I agree it is an incredible development, absolutely. I disagree the reaction is negative.

I disagree pal. I agree it is a incredible development, absolutely. I disagree the reaction is negative.
The reaction outside the club is one of shock and reality of just how far superior we are run in every department, but from our fan base lot's of weird almost spoilt child reaction.

People moaning about the location of 700 seats, the use of red brick etc etc.

I agree, the whole redevelopment is outstanding, probably the best multi-use stand in world football.

But the hotel looks like a Comprehensive school from the 1970s.

The good thing is you never judge a Hotel by its exterior.

The reaction outside the club is one of shock and reality of just how far superior we are run in every department, but from our fan base lot's of weird almost spoilt child reaction.

People moaning about the location of 700 seats, the use of red brick etc etc.

It really isn’t weird. And nobody is acting like a spoilt child.

We’re all grateful for the continued investment in the Etihad stadium and the Etihad Campus by Sheikh Mansour. That also includes the Coop Live Arena, which has received plenty of criticism about it’s black warehouse appearance.(not from me :-) ) On the whole we’re all happy with the North stand expansion proposal. As it’s such a huge proposal, split into different parts, not every part will appeal to everybody, so people will raise concerns and have an opinion, which they’re entitled to. There isn’t such a thing as a perfect proposal, especially one that‘s personal to so many people for so many different reasons. As for this thread, it’s great, with so many differing opinions and views. It’s just what the club want to read so they get additional and honest feedback on the proposal from the fans after viewing the planning application.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.